Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumoured Signings

Guys, if we attain a forward, we almost need to go for a JWH character. Mobility. Energy etc. Clubs only need one to two tanks maximum, and we have King / Rose already.

Another player of that skill set may mean we get dominated a little around the ruck, especially in defence....and that's due to the explosive speed of Hookers, and their ability to offload to backs chiming in etc.

pat flynn link said:
Full name Jarrad Hickey
Nickname Luva
Born 7 May 1985 (1985-05-07) (age 25)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Height 195 cm (6 ft 5 in)
Weight 118 kg (18 st 7 lbs)

Why are we looking at cast offs from teams coming just about last. I haven't watched him but if the Bulldogs don't want him, well, they are cleaning out the deadwood aren't they.

Townsville Eagle link said:
[quote author=pat flynn link=topic=182270.msg289591#msg289591 date=1283349169]
Full name Jarrad Hickey
Nickname Luva
Born 7 May 1985 (1985-05-07) (age 25)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Height 195 cm (6 ft 5 in)
Weight 118 kg (18 st 7 lbs)

Why are we looking at cast offs from teams coming just about last. I haven't watched him but if the Bulldogs don't want him, well, they are cleaning out the deadwood aren't they.
[/quote]

With Donny Singe's record this year with our fitness, I'd really worry about how "large" the bloke would become.

**** some of you lot can be hard to please

You wanted a new forward signing, you wanted someone young, 25 isn't too old the last time I looked, yet when someone is mentioned there is still something to whinge about.

This bloke Hickey has had a bad run with injury this year, but last year was great in the side that ran 2nd all year. He is a huge bopper and could make an impact off the bench

The cast off part doesn't mean a thing either, Hall, Bryant, Rodney, Robbo, Wolfman etc were all "out casts" as well

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=182270.msg289579#msg289579 date=1283343400]
Has none, but he does run the ball up hard

Thanks for the tip.
[/quote]

No problems also Ryan Tandy told me Manly will score the first try on Sunday Ha Ha

I've heard Maccas are putting in another franchise to the northside of Brookvale.  The one to the south could not possibly cope with both Rose and Hickey, but opposition halfbacks will enjoy the feast of trys coming their way.

I heard a rumour we were interested in signing Kieran Foran.  Any substance to that?

dynamite, get moorewood back in rotating and george, hickey, gulavou, cross and you Penn health profits going thru the roof and huge props1

Kiwi Eagle link said:
s**t some of you lot can be hard to please

You wanted a new forward signing, you wanted someone young, 25 isn't too old the last time I looked, yet when someone is mentioned there is still something to whinge about.

This bloke Hickey has had a bad run with injury this year, but last year was great in the side that ran 2nd all year. He is a huge bopper and could make an impact off the bench

The cast off part doesn't mean a thing either, Hall, Bryant, Rodney, Robbo, Wolfman etc were all \"out casts\" as well

can you please at least try and NOT make sense or have any rational thinking

Darren link said:
dynamite, get moorewood back in rotating and george, hickey, gulavou, cross and you Penn health profits going thru the roof and huge props1

Don't think we'll get Moorewood back contracted to the SCSE now

Rumoured signings for Manly Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing

I notice at Brookie yesterday they had a bit of a farewell for departing players (Josh, Trent) - no mention of Ben farrer however?

I didn't know that Ben Farrar was leaving. I hope he ain't cause he is tough little nugget that can play a few positions

Matabele link said:
I've heard Maccas are putting in another franchise to the northside of Brookvale.  The one to the south could not possibly cope with both Rose and Hickey, but opposition halfbacks will enjoy the feast of trys coming their way.

I heard a rumour we were interested in signing Kieran Foran.  Any substance to that?

If we sign Hickey for next year even Hodkinson would relish playing against us and back himself to score a couple of tries.

Can you imagine Hickey and big George at Brookie Maccas together..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8