Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumoured Signings

Wasn't there a rumour at one stage of Yileen Gorden joining us ?
From memory he was a centre/second rower. At 24 and 106kgs maybe he could be converted into a mobile frontrower as opposed to another battering ram like Cross.

manlyborn link said:
From memory he was a centre/second rower. At 24 and 106kgs maybe he could be converted into a mobile frontrower as opposed to another battering ram like Cross.

Mate, we have T-Rex already that fits that mould already

I wouldn't mind Hickey

6 foot 5 is a huge number, and last season he had a big one for the Dogs, Injury curtailed this season but he could be a handy pickup

I saw Hickey on the sidelines yesterday, no word of a lie his gut was bigger than Georges - his arm was still in plaster as well by the look of things.

bugger me i know we are trying to get the biggest bench in the league but at this rate we will be braking the bench.

I'm a Bulldogs supporter.

From everything I've heard Hickey is headed over the ESL at the end of this season (or at least is trying to).

Gordon, well you can kinda have him. Plays well in parts, but suffers EXACTLY the same issue that stunted his career at Souths. Plays a few good games, and then gets lazy and wanders around the field.

Goes okay in NSW Cup but can't keep up with the faster pace of first grade to be honest. Lacks a bit of discipline too.

Hickey.. well .. he's big, he tears up in NSW Cup, but has not had a good season this year. Last year was okay in stints, but he's too overweight and refuses to lose the gut (if anything it's bigger this year than before).

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I wouldn't mind Hickey

6 foot 5 is a huge number, and last season he had a big one for the Dogs, Injury curtailed this season but he could be a handy pickup

Sorry, but I am fed up with big, fat forwards

Moops link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=182270.msg291451#msg291451 date=1283765828]
I wouldn't mind Hickey

Sorry, but I am fed up with big, fat forwards
[/quote]

Dont eat anymore then :p

Ryan link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=182270.msg291396#msg291396 date=1283761743]

Mate, we have T-Rex already that fits that mould already
[/quote]gordon atleast has more pace for his size  maybe could make a handy backrower.. once he gets out into space atleast  he could out run some of the defense..we need a bit of mobility in the pack coming off the bench..

Gordon is on the way to the Sharks, apparently Cuthbo is a goner

Maurice Blair Penrith has signed with the Melbourne Storm for next season.

Also a rumore that Anasta may join the Eels after the Semi finals have finished.. Jordan Atkins to the Eels - http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...908-151fp.html

Trent Robinson, who will succeed Kevin Walters as the Catalans Dragons coach for next season, has continued his transformation of the squad that finished bottom of the Super League by signing a second forward from the Sydney Roosters. Lopini Paea, a 26-year-old prop who captained Tonga at the 2008 World Cup, will join Jason Baitieri and two other overseas recruits, Scott Dureau and Ben Farrar, in Perpignan this winter. http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010...dford-play-off

Rambo1987 link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182270.msg294613#msg294613 date=1284435094]
Perpignan? Isn't that the home town of Pepe Le Pew?

Its prononced Scott Dureau
[/quote]

Its pronounced pronounced.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=182270.msg294615#msg294615 date=1284435360]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182270.msg294613#msg294613 date=1284435094]

[/quote]

Its pronounced pronounced.
[/quote]
smilies56tm4.gif

Rambo1987 link said:

[/quote]

New french perfume, Odor De dureau

Apparantly us and Paramatta are said to be chasing Arana Taumata who has asked for and been granted a release from the cowgirls. 

Would be a handy signing although would prefer a front rower as well.  He will announce his new club by the end of this week.

Braith Anasta also being chased by the Cowboys as well as Parra. The Rorters must be over the cap and need to offload a player to look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10