Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
The Drags look virtually the same, jersey-wise.

Iron Man is maroon n gold, so I fair dinkum give up on the lot of it.

I agree RE. Iron Man is a maroon (or at least a cherry) so going with the normal St Merge red, a white chest dot and a splash of gold on the shorts s a bit of so what.

Chooks strip is a terrific Capt look and easily the best effort in embracing the Marvel concept.

Garts said:
Just watching the cows and titans game. Gee I like the look of this Paul Carter for the titans, always impressive when I watch them, love his aggression. I also see he is Steve Carter's son.

He is a competitor just like his old man. Plenty of mongrel in him. Unfortunately tonight, because he had the audacity to stand up to (and give it back to) Ashton Sims, horsehead and Badger penalised him several times after. He's only young. And if anyone knows how to upset the big blokes and play hard it's his old man.

**WTF was Myles going on about to the refs after the first blow-up...something like" but sir he's pretty scary..he looks like Thor with a hammer???" :s

Brissie Kid said:
Rorters players complaining about referee Hayne's decisions. What a hide.

When Friend scurried over JWH's play-the-ball was ridiculous. Squirted the ball between his legs and got nowhere near it with a foot.

Hayne was right next to it. They even had a look (the putdown) and still didn't call it.

I'm just sick of the tunnel-ball and overstepping the play-the-ball mark. Why not just abolish the rules there for how often they ignore it (esp Maria, and Inglis and co. at the Rabbids).

It's supposed to be the best; the elite level. And we turn a blind-eye to fundamentals like this (whilst blowing up pedantically over nothing at random).

It's NOT touch footy (YET).

Never mind the cartoon jerseys NRL.

Get the bloody game itself right.

4/5 so far but happy for any result that helps Manly as try as I might.... It's over to the big boys and girls tipping comp winning wise!

globaleagle said:
4/5 so far but happy for any result that helps Manly as try as I might.... It's over to the big boys and girls tipping comp winning wise!

Oh a tipping comp...how trivial and juvenile when the economy's on it's knees and utility bills are such a burden...lol.

2 from 5 here, and after the Drags let us down and played the Chooks into form, I'm just hoping the Noughts can beat the Rabbids in NQ today.

NQLD Cows were clinical in the end up there (but it was only the Titans).

I was thinking the Riff would struggle more without Wallace (and Peachey too), but they handled the Dogs and unearthed another good prospect in the halves, Will Smith.

Pretty appropriate for the Men in Black.

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:

Oh a tipping comp...how trivial and juvenile when the economy's on it's knees and utility bills are such a burden...lol.

2 from 5 here, and after the Drags let us down and played the Chooks into form, I'm just hoping the Noughts can beat the Rabbids in NQ today.

NQLD Cows were clinical in the end up there (but it was only the Titans).

I was thinking the Riff would struggle more without Wallace (and Peachey too), but they handled the Dogs and unearthed another good prospect in the halves, Will Smith.

Pretty appropriate for the Men in Black.

I'm so bad at tipping this year, that I may have to actually speak to my wife.

My tipping is so bad, I'm like a Dutchmen

My tippings so bad, I'm doing one-liners!

Dan said:
I'm so bad at tipping this year, that I may have to actually speak to my wife.

My tipping is so bad, I'm like a Dutchmen

My tippings so bad, I'm doing one-liners!

You're tipping's so bad, you can't go to America!

*cause like you have to tip in America

*You're right, bad tipping = bad jokes

Jerry1 said:
Just need saints to punish the roosters now. Drop them back down the ladder.

Why? Are you scared? You shouldn't worry what another team has to do for your team, unless of course you have doubts?Well, have you?
Top win tonight and as usual caned by the refs, less possession and some injuries to deal with still managed to win comfortably and be in the top 4. If we can overcome all these, imagine where we'd be?Well probably be getting GF tickets for back to back wins. :D

We know there'll be upsets, we know there'll be form reversals.

Now if we could just pick em more precisely we'd all be doing better.

#StateTheObvious

The Knights might give the Rabbids a game, but there's no way any logical mind could see the Faders troubling the Warriors (even in Canberra)!

So they probly will...

Oh well, there's always next year folks.

No lol - for no other reason than I dislike the roosters more than most other teams. Would be nice if they dribble in 8th so we could end their season early.

The last time we got duded in a grand final we came back the next year and won 40 - 0
That won't happen this year though as I dont think the roosters are good enough to make another GF. I suspect the bunnies or the panthers will be playing us.

But you never know hey :)

A Berries friend of mine, yes he still calls them Berries, comes up with this same lame joke every year. 'The grand final this year will be played between East and Penrith;...(???) Oh yeah, Homebush!

Anyway as you said 'You never know...:D

Closest comp ever? Maybe.
So why is the team running 2nd after 21 rounds still out at $19 to win the comp?
I don't think Panthers will win, but it won't surprise me if they keep going all the way to the GF. They somehow remind me a bit of our 2007 campaign.

Roger_Ramjet said:
A Berries friend of mine, yes he still calls them Berries, comes up with this same lame joke every year. 'The grand final this year will be played between East and Penrith;...(???) Oh yeah, Homebush!

Anyway as you said 'You never know...:D

Lol - tell your friend to keep dreaming the dream.

Big win for the Capra's last night. We have taken down the ladder leaders, the Sunshine Coast Falcons. Oh, hang on....I've got the ladder upside down lol.

Anyway, Capra's 40 - Falcons 12.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
Just need saints to punish the roosters now. Drop them back down the ladder.

Why? Are you scared? You shouldn't worry what another team has to do for your team, unless of course you have doubts?Well, have you?
Top win tonight and as usual caned by the refs, less possession and some injuries to deal with still managed to win comfortably and be in the top 4. If we can overcome all these, imagine where we'd be?Well probably be getting GF tickets for back to back wins. :D

Settle down you beat the Dragons, they are not even in the top 8. Have you already forgotten about losing to teams like the knights and the sharks?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8