Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wedgetail eagle said:
A very confident speech there, Ramjet.
I suppose if the Ref's looking after you on GF day, you can be. ;)

That's Gold Wedgie. We've only won 4 penalty counts this year. Not much help there. We'll have to deal against adversity, again to win it, again.
Good Luck v Vermin on Friday. Smash those burgearses!!!

torana355 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
Just need saints to punish the roosters now. Drop them back down the ladder.

Why? Are you scared? You shouldn't worry what another team has to do for your team, unless of course you have doubts?Well, have you?
Top win tonight and as usual caned by the refs, less possession and some injuries to deal with still managed to win comfortably and be in the top 4. If we can overcome all these, imagine where we'd be?Well probably be getting GF tickets for back to back wins. :D

Settle down you beat the Dragons, they are not even in the top 8. Have you already forgotten about losing to teams like the knights and the sharks?

Knights, Sharks??? What are they? No but it seems that we go MIA playing crap teams and especially on Saturday nights. Seems like Jnr Jnr would rather be at the Xross instead of Allianze. Since Foran and Pearce are great mates, maybe Pearce can do some work experience at yours and we get Foran for that period. :D

You seem to go MIA on here to when you lose. :p You blokes should use those Captain America jersey's all the time. Out of all the teams, I liked that one the best this weekend. Your away jersey could be the predominantly white Roger Ramjet flight suit. Are you with me?? LOL

Seriously though, I did like that Captain America jersey!

mozgrame said:
You seem to go MIA on here to when you lose. :p You blokes should use those Captain America jersey's all the time. Out of all the teams, I liked that one the best this weekend. Your away jersey could be the predominantly white Roger Ramjet flight suit. Are you with me?? LOL

Well I hide in my 'Ramjet' cave when we lose. 'I choose Not to Speak' until I get over it :D
As for those ridiculous jerseys...I might agree with you as the Captain America being the most suitable as it matched the colours and theme. The Saints looked like the Steelers jersey. As for the most ridiculous, you have to agree that that Wolverie was AWFUL. First thing I thought to myself, which is Manly? It looked extreme gay! "Not that there's anything wrong with it":D

Roger_Ramjet said:
mozgrame said:

Well I hide in my 'Ramjet' cave when we lose. 'I choose Not to Speak' until I get over it :D
As for those ridiculous jerseys...I might agree with you as the Captain America being the most suitable as it matched the colours and theme. The Saints looked like the Steelers jersey. As for the most ridiculous, you have to agree that that Wolverie was AWFUL. First thing I thought to myself, which is Manly? It looked extreme gay! "Not that there's anything wrong with it":D

No argument from me on that one Roger :) Except of course for the fact that no self respecting gay person would wear that jersey. As a straight bloke, I wouldn't even use it for a wipe rag. Abomination of a thing. Putrid!

mozgrame said:

I agree, the Captain America jersey was pretty good, but that's just my opinion.

Ricky's coaching has filtered down to the 20's team. The young warriors destroyed them today.

Last 5 minutes and the Warriors decide to not replace an injured Player, but play with 12 men.

Is that legal :huh:
54-18

But they ruined their PD - strange decision or maybe a big FU by McFadden to Sticky :D

Luckily they are now 7th and Scumos are 8th.
So Tigers to Roar on Monday :idea:

HappilyManly said:
Last 5 minutes and the Warriors decide to not replace an injured Player, but play with 12 men.

Is that legal :huh:
54-18

Don't know if it's legal but it's hilarious.
Those poor raiders fans. I like our #crisis much better than theirs.

Wow Newcastle are soft. The game looks like touch football outside of Mason.

I'm thinking maybe they made a deal with Souths to give them a nice soft lead in to the Manly game, perhaps for a keg of beer or something.

Newcastle are such a useless football team I bet it is not far from the truth.

NYEagle

Such love for Souths by the refs plus a typical souths approach to the putdown 14-0
Nothing beats a soft team plus Souths biased ref.
I hope you enjoyed that brutal loss to Manly earlier this year you knights poosies.

The Knights have an excuse, the injuries to key Players, Club Owner walks off and Coach does the same :cool:

Raiders have NFI

Buzz Sharks are still 16th though:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8