Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
torana355 said:
I just had a quick look on the kennel. Here is my favourite post lol "Des has no fcukn game plan other than to check his monthly fat cheque has gone into his bank account from the bulldogs club!!!

As big a fan of Des as I am. If he gets the compliments from the media for being a coaching guru when the Dogs win a couple of games with the halves missing he should cop some flack when they play like clueless morons with them back.

I totally agree but as much as i hate Des for how he left he is a good coach, the Bulldogs issue is they have a crap, forward heavy team. No point having great forwards when your backline is not FG standard. There is a reason Des wanted to get Foran over there.

Four weeks ago when they beat us DESpicable was being hailed a coaching genius, playing She-Rex at 5/8 etc. What wasn't factored in was how lacklustre we were that night.
I haven't watched their defeat by Penrith but from what I've seen of the Dogs previously a lot revolves around Kassiano. When he is rolling forward the others join in. Graham is another good forward. Teams need to throw the ball around and use their backs to beat the Dogs.

The Who said:
Four weeks ago when they beat us DESpicable was being hailed a coaching genius, playing She-Rex at 5/8 etc. What wasn't factored in was how lacklustre we were that night.
I haven't watched their defeat by Penrith but from what I've seen of the Dogs previously a lot revolves around Kassiano. When he is rolling forward the others join in. Graham is another good forward. Teams need to throw the ball around and use their backs to beat the Dogs.
Kasiano does some good work in attack but geez he gives away some penalties for not getting off the tackled player...

So far they are doing it for Fui Fui.

The Sharkies winning streak was brief!

Really hoping Gaz's Drags get the big upset over the Chooks tonight.

Well us Ironstines would have to go for Iron Man as well!

(That is the Drags isn't it??)

Sharkies on the comeback trail here now.

Yes, their Marvel jersey is a perfect match for their Club colours.

I went for Thor on the next game to again fill the Top 8 with non Scumo Teams :)

Wow, that clever pass from Hopa 75 mins - hope Jesus sends him home soon :)

Parra winning colours 32-12 !

Buzz may get a wooden spoon in 2014 if he is good :sleepy:

Yep our wolverine one was the only jersey that didn't (compliment their team).

Anyway hoping for a try-fest in Townsville (and a Thor win, why not!)

Then the main course where the Drags slow-roast the Chookies. (They have no SBWurst either)

Edit: I stand corrected. The Cows jersey isn't very reminiscent of their normal strip.

Never mind. Game On.

Out the back preparing the home brew for the 'Silvertails' get together at my mansion.
listening to ABC radio coverage of Titans v Cows. If this bloke isn't trying to be a Ray 'Rabbits' Warren wannabe, I'll give it away.
Who is it? It has to be a brother...

The Cows relying on JT a lot as usual.

They have yet another fine young fullback on the rise too.

Mick Morgan is a star.

Just watching the cows and titans game. Gee I like the look of this Paul Carter for the titans, always impressive when I watch them, love his aggression. I also see he is Steve Carter's son.

The Cows have a good run home (3 games in Townsville, including Us last round).

They'll make the 8 as usual (and flop too).

Yes, now for Iron Man to beat up Captain America...lol

(The Chooks jerseys look like Italy!)

The Drags look virtually the same, jersey-wise.

Iron Man is maroon n gold, so I fair dinkum give up on the lot of it.

Cmon you Saints.

The Echidna is running the show, so we may not have a happy ending to this caper :(

Lots of empty seats in these fancy shmancy lavatories :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4