Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 18 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we can somehow get into the top four in the next two weeks we will be able to activate the NRL cheat code of flat track bully Sharps being unable to beat a top 4 team.

pbrown01123 - NZWarriors said:
slow his brain?? f**k you c**t

This was clearly directed at the ref not other fans on the three forums and while there are several posters who will disagree with this comment, I am pulling rank and therefore you will be banned form these forums for three weeks because Fox said this is what I should decide.

We'll now go away and decide whether origin will count and the fact that you are on a NZ forum and therefore probably ineligible for origin means it will count as one of your suspensions.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
This was clearly directed at the ref not other fans on the three forums and while there are several posters who will disagree with this comment, I am pulling rank and therefore you will be banned form these forums for three weeks because Fox said this is what I should decide.

We'll now go away and decide whether origin will count and the fact that you are on a NZ forum and therefore probably ineligible for origin means it will count as one of your suspensions.
powerful fox tv GIF by The X-Files

We've hit that time of year where some teams have extreme low confidence & give up for the rest of the season. (we've been there)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11