Rift between Manly players and officials set to widen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Takes me back to the childhood days playing guess who

Does the truth like ladyboys perhaps ?
No KE I am not the truth I get in enough trouble here having one account let alone having two.

Lol mate you have walked into that trap beautifully, nice to see you admitting you like ladyboys ;)
Flithy Rex hunt

Well these 13 pages of fact had made everything clear as mud.

This cloak and dagger BS has only made it worse. We have egos clashing all over the place throw in some spin, bs, innuendo, but what "facts" do we beleive?

Football Club meeting was on tonight I am told. I wonder if they put any KPIs on themselves?

Were the sandwiches up to standard?

When will it be announced that Penn is thinking of sending the club to Gosford so that everyone needs to return the same board to protect the club?

Will The Truth (The for short) come out!! Is The Truth out there somewhere???

These and many other vexing questions might never be answered and does anybody care???

Canteen Worker said:
Football Club meeting was on tonight I am told. I wonder if they put any KPIs on themselves?

Were the sandwiches up to standard?

When will it be announced that Penn is thinking of sending the club to Gosford so that everyone needs to return the same board to protect the club?

Will The Truth (The for short) come out!! Is The Truth out there somewhere???

These and many other vexing questions might never be answered and does anybody care???

You could bet your house on the fact Vidmar would have sat there like an obedient puppy making notes for Bob um ah i mean making notes for westbec. I'm sure those notes of pure unadulterated spin doctoring will be here for all to see on these forums over the next few days, that's if you can stay awake long enough to read an entire Vidmar post. Not many can.

I reckon all the players should get a bronze commonwealth games medal for a certain board members achievement, make it a 2 way street

westbec said:
The Truth said:
Yes jethro

These football club keystone cops must think the fan base are naive fools.

Ha ha, of course no-one can see right through the truth to see everyone's favourite little Mugabe hater.

It must burn you up, Matabele, every day to know you are the smartest Manly supporter that ever lived and yet you have zero influence over what happens in our great Club, will muppets like Bob Reilly and Co have so much influence. Oops, sorry I am meant to be him.

Why not reprise Sherlock so you can have more conversations with yourself to throw us off the scent.

Cue Dan or some other moderator to come on and tell us The Truth can't be Matabele because the IP addresses don't line up or some other lame smother.

That's interesting Bob it's good to see that you didn't deny the fact that this westbec moniker is in fact your good self.

How did the board meeting go last night Bob??
Did you put a great plan in place to limit the damage this whole Des Hasler affair has had to your stunning football club board's creditability. I'm sure Vidmar will step up to the plate for you and make extra phone calls and churn out several dissertations here on silvertails righting the wrongs of the telegraphs alleged spin as well a informing us all how Des left for the challenge rather than the fact he was fed up with you and your medalling. How's the progress with Toovey's KPIs for 2013???

".......with you and your medalling"

Bob's medalled in something as well ? what event was it and what colour medal did he get ?

The Truth said:
westbec said:
The Truth said:
Yes jethro

These football club keystone cops must think the fan base are naive fools.

Ha ha, of course no-one can see right through the truth to see everyone's favourite little Mugabe hater.

It must burn you up, Matabele, every day to know you are the smartest Manly supporter that ever lived and yet you have zero influence over what happens in our great Club, will muppets like Bob Reilly and Co have so much influence. Oops, sorry I am meant to be him.

Why not reprise Sherlock so you can have more conversations with yourself to throw us off the scent.

Cue Dan or some other moderator to come on and tell us The Truth can't be Matabele because the IP addresses don't line up or some other lame smother.

That's interesting Bob it's good to see that you didn't deny the fact that this westbec moniker is in fact your good self.

How did the board meeting go last night Bob??
Did you put a great plan in place to limit the damage this whole Des Hasler affair has had to your stunning football club board's creditability. I'm sure Vidmar will step up to the plate for you and make extra phone calls and churn out several dissertations here on silvertails righting the wrongs of the telegraphs alleged spin as well a informing us all how Des left for the challenge rather than the fact he was fed up with you and your medalling. How's the progress with Toovey's KPIs for 2013???

For someone that calls themselves The Truth, you sure speak a lot of crap.

Ok it's me I'll tell the "TRUTH", I am "WEST" AND "BEC".

Actually I am just me and I AM staying out of this ****!!!

Fair dinkum, last weekend was bad enough but this is like a bunch of school kids in a school yard saying "mine is bigger than yours"

It's just so damn depressing at a time when we should be celebrating a magnifcent win all we are doing is arguing amongst ourseleves.

Get over it and move on.

Rant over!! (and sorry if that offends anyone here)

I am happy for you to believe that "The Truth" is Matabele, quite surprised you came to that conclusion really, again I take no sides in this, and have said from the start that I will not be. I have not revealed anyone's identities and nor will I unless legally required to.

However I am doing you a favour in revealing the fact that Matabele and "The Truth" are two separate people, although they clearly share the same agenda, you can either take my advice or leave it, I am guessing that you are choosing to ignore it, which is fine, pursue whomever you think is to blame, no skin of my nose.

As for IP's well they have to be taken with a grain of salt, given most people have dynamic IP's that are only leased for short periods with their ISP. The closest most people will get is an IP going to the same ISP. The only caveat with that, is when an IP address is accessed from someone's work location, generally these are routed through a local proxy server or firewall, or at least should be if IT is up to scratch, and will always have a static IP address tracing back to the place of employment.

Home IP's are unreliable for tracking people really.

But hey, what would I know, I only run this site, have access to a lot of information and have been in the industry for 10 or so years

The truth should change the username to the softcock

At least we all know who Vid is and if he runs his potshots we know where they are coming from

I think I have the "Truth" on my e-mail data base and he isn't Mata's (he's there as well)...never thought he was.

Westbec...who knows but an obvious insider.

I was just trying to throw some humour into a pretty dry thread!!

But no never thought "The Truth" was Mata's and never suggested it was (others may have)

Mark, my posts weren't aimed at you.

I won't drop anymore hints as to who is who and who isn't who, but you don't need to be a mod or admin here to work it out

Agree with Kiwi

At least you know who Mata, Vid and Jonsey are (and what the back stories are)

Westbec / The truth are another story

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8