PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wacko’s Whispers is saying Tom back but might be in the centres with Suli possibly out injured.
Does that mean Walker stays at fullback?
Shane Flanagan said whilst sideline commentating that Walker is found out of position and just doesn't know where to be in attack. He just floats from one side to the other. This is detrimental to any fluency in our attack. If Turbo to centre id like Funa to fullback.
1. Funa
2. Taufua
3. TURBO
4. Walker
5. Garrick/ Harper / Tuipulotu/ Saab

AND CUST MUST START!!!

Olakau-atu would also be a big in!

Surely it’s easier to play Tom at 1 and put Walker and Funa / Tippytoes in centre
Everyone playing in preferred position

I can’t imagine Tom will play centre but if correct FMD we make it hard for ourselves.
For the normal folk its stupid but we are talking des hasler here the guy who wont drop park foot ballers and chooses an origin center at fullback where he SUCKS

For the normal folk its stupid but we are talking des hasler here the guy who wont drop park foot ballers and chooses an origin center at fullback where he SUCKS
Said it before and totally agreed with Flannigan re Walker. He’s been awful at 1. Positional play atrocious and our D on either side has been all at sea on the edges. Fb plays a huge role in knowing where plays are going and positioning the front line. Don’t get me wrong tackling has been a problem but it’s beyond me how Walker wasn’t shifted to 3 after the Easts game. Walker has looked better with ball in hand tho so bloody get him back to Centre. I’d put Funa to 1 until Tom comes back.

Said it before and totally agreed with Flannigan re Walker. He’s been awful at 1. Positional play atrocious and our D on either side has been all at sea on the edges. Fb plays a huge role in knowing where plays are going and positioning the front line. Don’t get me wrong tackling has been a problem but it’s beyond me how Walker wasn’t shifted to 3 after the Easts game. Walker has looked better with ball in hand tho so bloody get him back to Centre. I’d put Funa to 1 until Tom comes back.
Funa was definitely no superstar at fullback last year BUT he was better than Walker’s been.

It has truly got me ****ed why he hasn’t had a run there yet !!

Just my opinion feathered friend

No way that Funa was better then Walker at Fullback .

Harper was good at number one in the trial against the Tigers deserved a shot a Fullback
We can agree to disagree.

In my opinion definitely not a quality fullback option but it wouldn’t take much to be better than Dylan.

He’s a good centre but a pretty ****ty fullback.

Tom will not be playing next week
I agree , never thought he would.

I assume you have some inside information on that ??

I said before round 1 ( when they said 4 weeks) it would be much more like 8-10 weeks.

Zero knowledge on my behalf but just going on every other injury he has had over the years has taken way longer than the original estimate.

I agree , never thought he would.

I assume you have some inside information on that ??

I said before round 1 ( when they said 4 weeks) it would be much more like 8-10 weeks.

Zero knowledge on my behalf but just going on every other injury he has had over the years has taken way longer than the original estimate.
Mate, have to 2 mates who have been at training last week /weekend, he ain't ready, running at 70%. insane to risk him until he stretches out 100% on a number of of training runs not just one. It would be throwing him under the bus. Can understand people suggesting he plays in the centre - less running and less chance of a blow out. Reckon not this game and maybe 2 games away. Does it really matter any more? season is gone. Even Jesus couldn't resurrect the form of some of these players?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10