PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yep, but good to see that Tenterfield is in the 21.
Why wont Hasler change it? We need Schuster at 6, Foran at 7 and DCE at 9 and have Cust covering all those roles off the bench. Keppie has to start in the backrow over Jetski. The obvious one is put Morgan at full back and Dylan back to 4. I believe this team would do better rather than the continued failure that we see week in week out!

Why wont Hasler change it? We need Schuster at 6, Foran at 7 and DCE at 9 and have Cust covering all those roles off the bench. Keppie has to start in the backrow over Jetski. The obvious one is put Morgan at full back and Dylan back to 4. I believe this team would do better rather than the continued failure that we see week in week out!
No changes in team I can cop as long there is a change of attitude in the team

The change of team attitude can be the difference between winning and losing

No changes in team I can cop as long there is a change of attitude in the team

The change of team attitude can be the difference between winning and losing
You and I both know that this team has no self belief right now and the stubborn coach wont make obvious changes. I hate that they are again being set up to fail!

I think Harper starting will lift our backs a bit - he seems to be a bit of a character & has lots of energy so hopefully Parker, Garrick & Saab will lift their efforts to match his.

Agree though that he should be at fullback so Walker can come into the centers.

It is basically the same 1 to 17 that I said the other day:
The team that Des will most likely pick:

01. Dylan Walker
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Martin Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Toafofoa Sipley
16. Sean Keppie
17. Josh Aloiai

The only difference is Harper replaces the injured Suli.

Suli is not playing due to injury but he’s on chopping block before Parker when they are both fit apparently. Not much in it the way they are playing but surely Suli has more upside but he has been awful too I suppose.Atm both should be no where near an NRL team

Anyway you can safely say that other than maybe Harper coming in the side would have been unchanged if no injuries. Hard to believe really but it is what it is.
You just can’t tip us with Walker at fullback., not centre.
Think they’ll win comfortably.Our edges won’t handle Fus Mamalo and RTS.

Last edited:
Suli is not playing due to injury but he’s on chopping block before Parker when they are both fit apparently. Not much in it the way they are playing but surely Suli has more upside.

Anyway you can safely say that other than maybe Harper coming in the side would have been unchanged if no injuries. Hard to believe really but it is what it is.
surely Mr Cotter should swap with Walker though. What was the point in having him train there

Suli is not playing due to injury but he’s on chopping block before Parker when they are both fit apparently. Not much in it the way they are playing but surely Suli has more upside.

Both have been very ordinary.... Parker has maybe had more impact imo but he has made more mistakes too...

too close to call - sack em both....

Never said or even thought this before, but seeing this team list (Croker being a real bugbear) if we don't win, I hope we get absolutely smashed. Only thing I can think might move Dinosaur Des to either change the team or change jobs.
So over it.

This is TRAGIC.
I've been a fan for more than 50 years, was a club sponsor for 5 years. This the very first time I'm ashamed of our club, the coached inability to want to change something that is bad, the lack of accountability for players and management of the club.
Des had an opportunity to make a mark on the sand for this team and teams for years ahead. No instead the accepted behaviour is rewarding poor performance. What a legacy to leave behind.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10