Paul Kent you wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
True. The Titan fans are entitled to be disappointed. But the Titans were insolvent when they started throwing money at DCE which, in the business world, is fraud and can lead to jail time.

What's more amusing is the fuktards in the Brisbane Bonko Mail. Feigning outrage and questioning his Qldr blood. What a bunch of hypocrite morons.
What's it got to do with those Bonko mouthpieces. They wouldn't give 2 shts about the Titans and hardly any column space usually but today is 5 pages of fake venom and vitriol at DCE and Manly and how OUR Qld team has been dudded. Go Fuk yourselves you sanctimonious fukheads. Take your bullsht and choke on it. If we get one more win this year I pray it's a DCE man of match inspired win over these bleeting canetoad cokheads.

What's more amusing is the fuktards in the Brisbane Bonko Mail. Feigning outrage and questioning his Qldr blood. What a bunch of hypocrite morons.
What's it got to do with those Bonko mouthpieces. They wouldn't give 2 shts about the Titans and hardly any column space usually but today is 5 pages of fake venom and vitriol at DCE and Manly and how OUR Qld team has been dudded. Go Fuk yourselves you sanctimonious fukheads. Take your bullsht and choke on it. If we get one more win this year I pray it's a DCE man of match inspired win over these bleeting canetoad cokheads.
So eloquently put. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'd like to give this about 5 different awards!

He didn't seem to mind about poor old Manly when we lost both of our halves, but the Titans lose a potential signing and the whole world is over.

Sensationalist drivel from the worlds finest, News Ltd. Total scumbags.

I hope some of these d**kheads are shattered by Cherrys decision. I hope it ruins their year and leaves them feeling empty. I hope they abandon all hope and neck themselves in despair.

if there is a replay online anywhere, watch kents face start boiling when Ikin mentioned DCE is coming up on Sterlo's show and how it should make for a good watch. 10 more seconds and kent would've popped i reckon. was great to see. thats twice now sterlo has got the interview over him. angry little critter.

When P Kent's head explodes......

f24bc63a-b301-4146-b1e6-a756c2895433.jpg
Paul 'Scanners' Kent. The Michael Ironside of the News Ltd stable. Always about to explode.

Go Mick!

They didn't react this badly when Bennet chose to leave the Broncos to coach the Dragons. I would of thought they would be fuming at a legendary QLD coach for both Broncos and Origin team shifting states but they didn't. I guess Bennet did it for his family which was acceptable. A case of double standards if you ask me.
Still everyone hates Manly and I can only hope the jeering and booing on Friday night fires up the team to win. WOW wouldn't that add fuel to the fire and a great kick up the arse!!!!!.

Gasnier was damning of Cheery's action, the same farkwit who walked out on Saints not once but twice [ not that I would ever defend the Dragons],Billy Moore was a more circumspect in his words, could it be because he did a backflip on Manly after signing a contract in 1992, only to be released by Graham Lowe after he had a change of heart.

Foran may want to backflip but no money left . Good luck in Parra.
For one I won't miss Foran at all, anyone who thinks BA is a better option for improving his game over Joey deserves all the wooden spoons that come his way, I'm excited about a new 5/8 to partner DCE it'll bring an exciting new era to the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4