Paul Kent you wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
k...nt took it personally, you could see by his body and facials that he wanted to fire up. Very unprofessional. I was however surprised at the end of the show when he thought tooves should have been on the halves voting hit list

I love it that Kent and most of the MSM are screaming blue murder. This is exactly what our team needs to unite behind DCE.

The Silvertails are back baby. Nobody likes us, and I love it.
The dick rates himself- thinks he has all the news and got scooped on the scoop- I reckon tooves just did him right over
Go 2v
Go DCE
Go Manly- just watch us go-
Gonna turn up eagle rock and slowly get **** faced and dream of a 9 game steak and watch the every one piss their pants

Kent is such a toss. I just choose to ignore his articles cause I know they will be Manly bashing garbage.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ing-of-nrl-round-13-rule-20150602-ghf9gw.html

"Annesley was the NRL's chief operating officer when the rule, the brainchild of former salary cap auditor Ian Schubert, was implemented by head office."

As Annesley knows as well as anyone, the rule was brought in so clubs had a chance to retain their own players who might be tempted by offers from rival clubs.

The whole point of a cooling off period is that you are not bound by the initial agreement. You are not breaking your bond by changing your mind, your initial agreement can only be conditional under the NRL's own rules.

Annesley confirmed on TV tonight that DCE had not been contacting the Titans to assure them everything was fine. He didn't mislead anyone. On the contrary, if anything his carefully worded comments each time the media questioned him made it obvious he would be interested to see if Manly would come up with an offer.

The Titans always knew the rule. They knew the risk. They tried to pressure DCE with bully tactics by coach Neil and others prattling about 'a man's word' and 'his handshake', when they knew full well that their deal was always subject to Manly coming back with a better offer.

If they let their captain and their 5/8 go that is no-one's fault but their own.

I do have sympathy for Titans fans but not because DCE reneged, I have sympathy for them because their club and its management is a farce.

When P Kent's head explodes......

f24bc63a-b301-4146-b1e6-a756c2895433.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ing-of-nrl-round-13-rule-20150602-ghf9gw.html

"Annesley was the NRL's chief operating officer when the rule, the brainchild of former salary cap auditor Ian Schubert, was implemented by head office."

As Annesley knows as well as anyone, the rule was brought in so clubs had a chance to retain their own players who might be tempted by offers from rival clubs.

The whole point of a cooling off period is that you are not bound by the initial agreement. You are not breaking your bond by changing your mind, your initial agreement can only be conditional under the NRL's own rules.

Annesley confirmed on TV tonight that DCE had not been contacting the Titans to assure them everything was fine. He didn't mislead anyone. On the contrary, if anything his carefully worded comments each time the media questioned him made it obvious he would be interested to see if Manly would come up with an offer.

The Titans always knew the rule. They knew the risk. They tried to pressure DCE with bully tactics by coach Neil and others prattling about 'a man's word' and 'his handshake', when they knew full well that their deal was always subject to Manly coming back with a better offer.

If they let their captain and their 5/8 go that is no-one's fault but their own.

I do have sympathy for Titans fans but not because DCE reneged, I have sympathy for them because their club and its management is a farce.
There were reports throughout that DCE had reassured the Tits he was coming, so someone is telling porky pies. Don't tell me it's the media making up stuff again..?

Like, agree, clever, informative great post

I guarantee the people questioning Daly's honour would do the same thing if they had signed a contract that had a cooling off period, say like buying a house, and the better and bigger house next door went up for sale and was a better deal.
Would they say........ Nah I'm a man of honour......I wont exercise my right of pulling out of the deal and getting the better house

I guarantee the people questioning Daly's honour would do the same thing if they had signed a contract that had a cooling off period, say like buying a house, and the better and bigger house next door went up for sale and was a better deal.
Would they say........ Nah I'm a man of honour......I wont exercise my right of pulling out of the deal and getting the better house

Totally agree. Thought the same thing yesterday.

don't you love all these high and mighty wankers, never changed their mind ever...

He was just on BSB saying the way he went about it was wrong blah blah blah, and that's fair enough. However, a Manly fan rang in questioning the number of negative Manly stories the tele runs and he lost his ****. Ripped into league players in general saying they whinge about the media but "we pay their salary, without us they're nothing!". That was a long enough bow to draw, but he then said without the media players would be council workers, labourers and a number of other occupations, implying they are of no worth. Wow!

Here's a tip champ, without the league players you write about, and the council workers, labourers etc that buy your paper, you don't have a job.

Last edited:
He was just on BSB saying the way he went about it was wrong blah blah blah, and that's fair enough. However, a Manly fan rang in questioning the number of negative Manly stories the tele runs and he lost his ****. Ripped into league players in general saying they whinge about the media but "we pay their salary, without us they're nothing!". That was a long enough now to draw, but he then said without the media players would be council workers, labourers and a number of other occupations, implying they are of no worth. Wow!

Here's a tip champ, without the league players you write about, and the council workers, labourers etc that buy your paper, you don't have a job.

I knew i should of head butted him when he walked in the door this morning.

Haven't minded Kent this year but saw him on 360 and heard him on BSB and he really is quite unbalanced on this. He seems to have taken it very personally. I really can't figure it. Odd.

Paul Kent must be stupid. He keeps asking what had changed since DCE signed with the Titans to make him want to backflip. It's not hard to work out, that when Kieran Foran signed with Parramatta, it freed up a lot of cap space at Manly. Manly are to blame for the way it was all handled, not Daly. They focused on Foran rather than DCE and that proved to be the wrong decision. A decision which has ended up costing Manly a lot more money to keep DCE than what they could have signed him for late last year.

Haven't minded Kent this year but saw him on 360 and heard him on BSB and he really is quite unbalanced on this. He seems to have taken it very personally. I really can't figure it. Odd.
Its the Tall Poppy Syndrome with all these Commentators :cool:

To have talent that is in short supply is rare indeed, so Chez has maximized his - end of story.@:cool:

When GI took the Rabbids millions with a Broncos deal in place - silence :mad:

Paul Kent and that imbecile Michael Ennis should never be allowed to speak about Manly.

They cry about the fact that The Gold Coast have "lost" DCE. No you ninnies, the fact is The Gold Coast weren't able to steal DCE away. Manly were the team, and Manlys fans were the one's who were going to lose something here.

Manly's problem is its success. Guys like Ennis don't know what it's like to win. He holds a grudge for that basis. He claimed Sam Burgess should have to go back to a club that struggling, not Manly, because it was unfair??? WT??? If Manly can afford someone under the cap, they can afford someone you idiot.

I'm also not a fan of Gordon Tallis speaking about Manly, nor should Wally Lewis, unless it's for our QLD based players.

I'm happy for guys like Brandy, Sterling & a few others to talk about us, because they can occasionally sound impartial.

I am in the minority and like Paul Kent, he says what he thinks. I might not agree with everything he says but I like him and Ikin on 360. He also makes some valid points on the whole situation. Whilst the whole backflip was within the rules it is slightly different to others that preceded it and the Titans were definitely f@#ked over more than any team previously was. However I am still happy he did it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6