Paul Kent you wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now Tallis is having a dig on Sterlo - Winners are Grinners !

Prior to today, Kent complained that Chez was always non-commital.
Now he states that Chez kept confirming his GC deal :confused:

Lol, i don't understand what Kent and Tallis are so upset about. DCE was well within his rights to exploit a rule that allows him to back flip. FFS, he isn't the only one. Just the only one getting hammered for it.

Just watching 360 on delay, Kent says 'What about the Titans fans?' and Toovey (God love him) shoots straight back with 'What about the Manly fans?'. Kent looks lost for words then says, 'well they are not upset', and Toovey fist pumps and says 'They're FIRING!!"
Classic, this is a day for us to enjoy.

Is because Kent craps on about it being played out in the media and unsavoury.

Well whose the dip**** writing and presenting in the media Paul Wank.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Is because Kent craps on about it being played out in the media and unsavoury.

Well whose the dip**** writing and presenting in the media Paul Wank.
It's the height of hypocrisy isn't it. How many tweets? How many exclusives? How many times have you PERSONALLY reported on this Kent and now you bang on about it being "played out in the media"?? It was your bat and your frikken ball you goose!

It's the height of hypocrisy isn't it. How many tweets? How many exclusives? How many times have you PERSONALLY reported on this Kent and now you bang on about it being "played out in the media"?? It was your bat and your frikken ball you goose!
F$ck Paul Kent.

Lol, i don't understand what Kent and Tallis are so upset about. DCE was well within his rights to exploit a rule that allows him to back flip. FFS, he isn't the only one. Just the only one getting hammered for it.
Tallis is on the Gold Coast payroll so he will fire up...but Kent well, he is just a wanker.

Just watching 360 on delay, Kent says 'What about the Titans fans?' and Toovey (God love him) shoots straight back with 'What about the Manly fans?'. Kent looks lost for words then says, 'well they are not upset', and Toovey fist pumps and says 'They're FIRING!!"
Classic, this is a day for us to enjoy.

That was the part i loved, as i said in the DCE backflip thread i hope he stays our coach for a long time because he bleeds Maroon and White.

MEME2015-06-03-10-18-18.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4