Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've never resented Foran's decision to move to Parra because in League that is just business. Didnt like what he had to say about Manly but that's no major issue. I've always had a high opinion of Foran as a footballer and given I have a young nephew who is going through a similar marital issue with a baby child, I can understand the pain he must be going through. Add to that the troubles Parra is going through and his injury issues, I'm not surprised he's having a tough time coping.

I'm no lover of Parra but that has nothing to do with the players, especially the ex Manly ones. I wish him well and hope he gets through these serious personal issues and get back to his best personally and as a footballer... but dont play too well against Manly though, please

It's interesting in a purely coincidental was that his best mate is due back from rehab right when he has to go address his own demons.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why this new material was not added to "The Kieran Forum" . . ?? Dan, ? Merge. The cynic in me says the reasons offered by the club are utter fabrications as to what is really going on. The empathiser in me says " "Toughen up Foz" ! Shut happens .

No need, I now have control over my emotions. It's the abdominal pain from the hours of laughter and giggling that is the problem now.

There is more to this story and it will come out in the weeks ahead. He has a kindred spirit in Hindmarsh & Sandow who will help him through this.

#Karma-is-a-bitch
image.jpeg

His ex partner posted on Instagram that she's now a single mummy "through no choice of her own". Sounds to me like someone, and I won't speculate who, has been groping for trout in a peculiar river.

It's kinda sad that whenever we're fed stories about rugby league players being stood down for "personal reasons" or family issues we automatically assume it's a cover up for a more specific reason or incident. Perfectly understandable, of course, because it's happened time and time again and it usually does involve a cover up, or at least an attempt by the club involved to spin the story in a particular way. It's very much the Greenberg way, and he now runs the NRL.
Plenty of jokes and mileage to be had here and I don't begrudge anyone the right to a little schadenfreude, but here's hoping he's able to right the course of his life and find happiness somewhere, even if it's in Brad Arthur's loving arms.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8