Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ahhh the rehab card. The NRL cure all.

This is why legit mental health still has the stigma around it. Things like the NRL or clubs use it to cover players with substance issues who just like partying. Oh player X is having a breakdown and needs time away when really it's player X was racking up the coke and hitting the booze and being a ****wit and got most likely got busted doing it.

Not saying that is the case here, but it happens way too often.

The half back position at parra since Sterling retired has killed off more players than the plague

Foran was always going to be under extreme pressure at parra and he ignored the advice of his manager not to go there.

Parra will implode once the salary cap decision is handed down next week. Watch for Norman to go to the roosters and other players to leave

Ahhh the rehab card. The NRL cure all.

This is why legit mental health still has the stigma around it. Things like the NRL or clubs use it to cover players with substance issues who just like partying. Oh player X is having a breakdown and needs time away when really it's player X was racking up the coke and hitting the booze and being a ****wit and got most likely got busted doing it.

Not saying that is the case here, but it happens way too often.
Or a well-known Rooster player has a pec injury allegedly suffered in training when he was actually stood down for a drug related issue. Seven weeks later he makes an incredibly speedy recover from the normally season-ending injury - and shows no ill effects from the so-called pec injury. . .

Can't seem to find Anywhere where it says kieran was enjoying himself incredibly well at Gosford races on mon.
Partying With quite a rather larger than life figure who has been associated and banned in his dealings on the punt..

If you can not prove it perhaps it is prudent to not post it. We all heard about how "drunk" Brett S was and the impact his case had on him until this very day

His ex partner posted on Instagram that she's now a single mummy "through no choice of her own". Sounds to me like someone, and I won't speculate who, has been groping for trout in a peculiar river.
Can't seem to find Anywhere where it says kieran was enjoying himself incredibly well at Gosford races on mon.
Partying With quite a rather larger than life figure who has been associated and banned in his dealings on the punt..
As I mentioned in an earlier post, addictions can be multiple and are not limited to substances. I understand the TAB at the Belrose Hotel was substantially down on Monday.......just kidding, I have no idea what their numbers were.

His state of mind is OK, wanting to play on tonight.@:cool:

Seems it was a Club order to fix himself up
Eels spokesman this afternoon confirmed Kieren wanted to play tonight and the club wouldn't let him.

Then he was asked when he'd be back, and he replied that Kieren will be back when he says he's ready.

But...?? He already said he's ready, you numbskull!

Something fishy going on here, I hope Foran hasn't cruelled his entire future by linking with that basket case club.

Is it just me or does it sound very fishy about someone having a drug overdose on a Thursday and after an overnight hospital stay, is seen flying out of Sydney a few hours later?

Surely a drug overdose means a couple of days in hospital, and he's then straight on a plane?

It just doesn't make sense.

Is it just me or does it sound very fishy about someone having a drug overdose on a Thursday and after an overnight hospital stay, is seen flying out of Sydney a few hours later?

Surely a drug overdose means a couple of days in hospital, and he's then straight on a plane?

The more information that comes to light the less sense anyone is making.
when the truth does emerge I hope all the bull****ters are held to account.

'Allergic reaction' to a prescribed drug - not an overdose.
Apparently he flew to a Qld Rehab place today

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11