Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL boss Todd Greenberg has been informed of Foran’s situation and has offered to provide any support the NRL can.
Well thanks Todd, the NRL could pay him the missing 140k and also refrain from docking the eels points, according to the article those are two of the things that have caused him worry...

I met Foran a few years ago, and he was very gracious and generous with his time.
However, just what has happened now remains a tad mysterious at this point. The way footy clubs and the media deal in spin, we may never know.
However I hope he is OK, and his young family.

I don't like the way he left the club and the turmoil he an Choc caused. What was done was very poor form. I do wish him well though as any mental issue is serious. Can't hate on a guy doing it tough though.

Yer someone's posted some pretty heavy stuff on FB he was witness to one of the allegations but the other stuff I'm not sure where he's got it from !

If he has some issues then its good of the sqeels to give him time to sort it out.

Health is most important.

As much as I despise what he did and the manner he did it to the club, I don't wish any harm on the bloke and I hope he sorts everything out.Get well Foz

To Foz, get well mate. Personal issues like this no-one could wish upon you.
He is a good man, very considered and genuine.
Just sad to hear this, I hope it isn't something like a gambling problem, which can cascade to all of the issues mentioned.
NYEagle

Well done to Parra for putting his well being before Rugby League.

Take some time Foz, re-gather yourself, and come back stronger than ever.

Life can hit anyone for six sometimes.

To Foz, get well mate. Personal issues like this no-one could wish upon you.
He is a good man, very considered and genuine.
Just sad to hear this, I hope it isn't something like a gambling problem, which can cascade to all of the issues mentioned.
NYEagle
Someone posted on another thread that he is often seen on his own at Belrose Pub punting. I thought it was odd he would be doing this frequently, and not be home with his now ex-partner and children.

Someone posted on another thread that he is often seen on his own at Belrose Pub punting. I thought it was odd he would be doing this frequently, and not be home with his now ex-partner and children.
Yeah and I have seen him at the old "Crowie" pubtab.
I just hope its not that, like what happened to some of the other Parra players like Sandow and Hindi.
NYEagle

To end up in hospital is massive. Not sure how it would have been St Vincent's. To me, he's looked haunted for the longest time.
I believed him when he said he kept changing his mind.
Along with so many above, I think that football is the least important thing at this time.
Though equally important is the poor woman who has been left on her own with a toddler and a newborn. What a nightmare.
*Of course, that haunted look can come from any number of behaviours and substances. Bottom line, the kid has to get himself right. Wishing him and his family, all the best.

Last edited:
13087754_1275279355834465_8517469568976905941_n.jpg

It's just a relationship break up, Phew. For a while there I thought that pea heart was getting close to the top of the queue for his much needed heart transplant. Kieran, you reap what you sow. Anyway he has played his three good games this year. Judging by last season there wouldn't have been anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6