Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Parra wins our season will be on the brink of 1 more loss and it’s over. 28 seems to be cutoff this year.
Our season was on life support after the Dragons game as there were no excuses for the loss, last night didn't help with selfish players deciding to opt out for personal beliefs , that's all I'll say.
As always when the situation of making the eight becomes a mathematical possibility depending on bla bla bla, then forget about it.

I would have told anyone who will listen that Parra would win this game. What a stitch-up, and how convenient that Penrith will lose Cleary and be coming up against South’s, Melbourne and Canberra in coming weeks. I bet they drop them all, thus making it almost impossible for Manly to make the eight.

Can’t script this better.

NYEagle

For some reason Voss etc rave about Edwards but personally I don't rate him, how many times have you seen him stand back and let a bomb bounce and the opposition take it and often score, I wouldn't take two of him for Ruebs let alone Turbo
Yet interestingly, he leads the competition for meters gained. I agree he is non-frills, but like Garrick, perhaps that’s his strength. He’s no Teddy or Turbo, but seems to do basics very well… specifically, catch the ball, and immediately run 100 miles an hour to gain the most yardage

Yet interestingly, he leads the competition for meters gained. I agree he is non-frills, but like Garrick, perhaps that’s his strength. He’s no Teddy or Turbo, but seems to do basics very well… specifically, catch the ball, and immediately run 100 miles an hour to gain the most yardage
Agree that when he catches the ball his return yards are good but quite often he stands back and waits for the ball to bounce which has on many occasions led to disaster

The one night we need Panthers to help us

Clearly gets sent parra looks like putting 40 on the Panthers.

I hate the eels.

They will come cocky next Friday night

Playing a brookvale is a completely different scenario than playing out at f$$k west land.
I meant to say Riff will score 10...lol.

IMO Nathan Cleary should get at least the same 4 week holiday that both Karl Lawton and Brent Naden got.

Jarrod Wallace (Titans) did a similar tackle to tonights a few weeks back, but because there was always a second tackler helping momentum, Wallace only got 2 weeks.

On this occasion, Liam Martin started in a 2 man tackle with Cleary, but by the time Brown had been lifted well beyond horizontal Martin had lost hold of him and was standing upright as Cleary continued with the tackle.

For mine Cleary should get no less than the same 4 weeks that Lawton and Naden got. But I can't shake the feeling that golden boy will only get 2 at most.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8