Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Excellent win by the Tigs, Kelma Tuilagi impressed me tonight, I can see him and Guacamole causing havoc next year, my only worry is who's going to play 6 for us, I wish we could keep Foz
Yeah ER, Tuilagi went really well tonight. Unlike the Million dollar man...David FLOPfita from the Tits, he's mastered the art of being the second man in, in tackles, and always manages to keep himself away from any one on one tackles after his pathetic miss on Wighton. Feel so sorry for the long suffering Tits fans. Wallace's gone to the Redcliffe Retirement Club, and Proctor gave the Tits the reason to piss him off and save some $s.

dammit

I picked souths and was going to rocket above most of you champs in the tipping comp

now..bleah

Yeah ER, Tuilagi went really well tonight. Unlike the Million dollar man...David FLOPfita from the Tits, he's mastered the art of being the second man in, in tackles, and always manages to keep himself away from any one on one tackles after his pathetic miss on Wighton. Feel so sorry for the long suffering Tits fans. Wallace's gone to the Redcliffe Retirement Club, and Proctor gave the Tits the reason to piss him off and save some $s.
I went out there today. Haven’t been to a game all year. I was hoping for a miracle and the tits would keep the raiders off our tail.
What was I thinking, some of the one on one missies were unbelievable (I’d say U/8s, but that would be disrespectful to U/8 kids).
Fifita is deplorable. He’s Dave Taylor 2.0.
The centres were absolutely shiit. Brimson is not a fullback.
Tino was the only one having a go.
In saying that you take out Wighton and Tapine, and the raiders were crap. But I think they got dragged down to the Titans basement level footy.(their very good at doing that).
I walked out talking to some die hard Titans supporters (yes, there were three) and they can’t wait till Foz gets up here. They were devastated as it was, so I didnt have the heart to tell them, they’re going to need a whole lot more than Foz.

Last edited:
dammit

I picked souths and was going to rocket above most of you champs in the tipping comp

now..bleah
Confesses to being one the 'only ever picks Manly people' I will never win the tipping comp.
It's against my cultural and religious beliefs to tip against Manly.
The Great Sea Eagle exists people.
He wrote a book a few thousand years ago too. Carving with fierce try scoring talons he stated that inclusivity and rainbows are the future but tipping against Manly will always be a sin.
Anyway, go Manly!
Btw, The Great Sea Eagle still loves you all.

Was so happy for the tigers last night after the injustice of last Sunday.
Now I can go back to hating them. They have attacking potency and we'll need to seriously aim up when we play them later on.

Is it wrong that I’m actually looking forward to a Dogs game?
They are playing some entertaining footy atm.
‘I had us taking an easy two points against them in the final round.
Now they’re sitting in 12th position.
Would be good to see them flog Newcastle in front of their faithful.
No Ponga again. Looking forward to the Fox scoring multiple tries.

Yet interestingly, he leads the competition for meters gained. I agree he is non-frills, but like Garrick, perhaps that’s his strength. He’s no Teddy or Turbo, but seems to do basics very well… specifically, catch the ball, and immediately run 100 miles an hour to gain the most yardage
I reckon it’s down to the defence because other teams are having to kick long on the last which gives him probably 20 meters to run before reaching the defence

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10