Other Games [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Eels have copped a massive blow in their hunt for the top four with star halfback Mitchell Moses reportedly suffering a broken finger.

Brent Read told Triple M that Moses will be ruled out for at least a month after suffering in the injury in last night’s win over the Panthers - despite Moses finishing out the match.

And so we slip to 10th , could even be 11th by the end of the round but doubt the Goons will beat the Cowgirls.

Souths getting all the calls late. Illias possible knock on. No replay from fox. Fafita play the ball. Scrum was packed with 1 second left. Farkkkkkkkk

The Eels have copped a massive blow in their hunt for the top four with star halfback Mitchell Moses reportedly suffering a broken finger.

Brent Read told Triple M that Moses will be ruled out for at least a month after suffering in the injury in last night’s win over the Panthers - despite Moses finishing out the match.
A month? Moses has got 9 more fingers, hasn’t he?

Just hurts watching how far Nicho Hynes has come as a player. Great player, great attitude, puts his heart in every game. Seriously wish he stayed in our system.
Nicho called into the demountable head office. Sits down in front of TBaz (the greatest coach of all time) and this was the convo.

TB. Hey Nicho, thanks for coming in.

NH. All good man. Was a bit hard to get here given I blew my knee out a while back playing for the seconds.

TB. Yeah about that. I'm looking at my list and look I want to be honest with you, given I was the greatest player of my generation and I'm now a dead set supercoach I think its only fair for me to tell you...... Firstly You're ****. Secondly You're even more **** now your Knee is shot. Thirdly I hate your hair and Finally you're fired.

NH. What do you mean?

TB. Look kid. Just man up and take it like my bitch. You will never make it in the NRL. Trust me.

NH. Thanks Baz. Appreciate your support you flog.

TB. Anything I can do to help. Love ya. Want to get a beer together and watch my highlights reel?

NH. Sorry can't. Just had a txt from Bellyache down at the storm. Catch ya.

Nicho called into the demountable head office. Sits down in front of TBaz (the greatest coach of all time) and this was the convo.

TB. Hey Nicho, thanks for coming in.

NH. All good man. Was a bit hard to get here given I blew my knee out a while back playing for the seconds.

TB. Yeah about that. I'm looking at my list and look I want to be honest with you, given I was the greatest player of my generation and I'm now a dead set supercoach I think its only fair for me to tell you...... Firstly You're *. Secondly You're even more * now your Knee is shot. Thirdly I hate your hair and Finally you're fired.

NH. What do you mean?

TB. Look kid. Just man up and take it like my bitch. You will never make it in the NRL. Trust me.

NH. Thanks Baz. Appreciate your support you flog.

TB. Anything I can do to help. Love ya. Want to get a beer together and watch my highlights reel?

NH. Sorry can't. Just had a txt from Bellyache down at the storm. Catch ya.
Trouble is that wouldn’t be far from the truth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10