Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is hilarious. But that was a penalty, doesn't matter if James Graham meant to do it or not, it was dangerous and it's the responsibility of the defender to make a legal play.

May as well give up now and hand the trophy to Souths. The refs have proven once again that they will give Souths every single game.

That was atrocious in the last 10 minutes the refs just gave bull**** call after bull**** call and they should be fired.

When will the refs ever get better

Wtf happened? Missed the game. Checked the score with just over a minute to go. Tipped the dogs

No way it should have even been a penalty let alone in front. Complete rubbish

normal the whistle disappears in the last 10 in a close game but I guess it depends on who plays.

another game the refs win

Wtf happened? Missed the game. Checked the score with just over a minute to go. Tipped the dogs
Watch the highlights on the NRL site once its up as basically it was a boring game.
Then the Ref's asserted themselves (not) and gifted the Rabbids the game - hilarious to watch the Dogs explode and get sent and lose :rofl:

Disgraceful decision at the end. EDIT: Sorry it turns out the rule is any contact to a kickers legs in that situation means a penalty in front. I was happy with the 8pt try as that was careless but grahams was completely accidental.

They cut the feed as the refs were starting to walk off the field the crowd were throwing lots of stuff at the refs. They looked pretty scared and security were gathering to help them up the tunnel.

I totally get how they are feeling the refs are a disgrace but no excuse for throwing things and carrying on

The pride of the league prevails again lol, about time the dogs copped something like that as they have been winning close games that they didnt deserve like last years semi final when the refs missed a 5 metre off side Reynolds when the scores were level in extra time.

NRL is really starting to lose me...... Maybe I'll start following bowls. Umpires can't really influence a result????

This is hilarious. But that was a penalty, doesn't matter if James Graham meant to do it or not, it was dangerous and it's the responsibility of the defender to make a legal play.
Penalty everyday of the week. For good reason too. Reynolds probably out now with a serious knee injury

Getting sick of the refs deciding the results of games. If manly weren't in the NRL I doubt I would watch it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10