Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will have to check the highlights
the last five minutes of both halves tell the whole story.

I do think that Morris lifted his leg to kick to stop Luke grounding the ball and ended up kicking him in the head, then Kasiano elbowed Luke on the back of the head - Luke never came back in the second half.:cool:
Graham did charge at the kicker and got him right on the knee, so penalty - don't know why the goal was taken from in front of the post though?:confused:

The illegal plays that got the Dogs the semi last year will not be forgotten by me@:cool:

How many doors will Dez attack ? - worthy of at least 3 :giggle:

<Mark this date down as the day rugby league officially became a farce. Yes, it has been happening to us for years, but now that other clubs are suffering something might give.
If Graham's is a penalty, have a look at Inglis' pressuring the kicker with 25 minutes to go. No wrapping of the arms or whatever b%ll**** you have to do now to make it a legal challenge. Have a look at the penalty Souths got when Inglis didn't play the ball correctly on the 5th bloody tackle ! Dogs should have requested the refs to kick the goal for the 8 point try and for the final penalty, as it would be only fitting that they (refs) sealed the win. This whole NRL thing is quickly becoming a debacle.

May as well give up now and hand the trophy to Souths. The refs have proven once again that they will give Souths every single game.

That was atrocious in the last 10 minutes the refs just gave bull**** call after bull**** call and they should be fired.

When will the refs ever get better

The penalty was probably right, but should have been taken from about half way out, possibly the same result but fair!!

Ref should be sacked for that, but it was Souths so he won't!!

How could that not be a penalty?

He could've broken Reynolds leg.

If you want to charge down, you can't go in like a missile at the legs. If that was passed as ok, you would go back to players acting like a missile when a player puts in a downfield kick. They could also claim a charge down.

That was soo dangerous and deserved a penalty. Graham is lucky to have stayed on the field given the barrage of language to the ref.

We all remember forans snipe at Shane Hayne 2 years ago that resulted in the dogs getting a penalty and winning the game for dissent.

Graham is a grub and their dirty tactics backfired this time.

Didn't one of our players get tackled in the knee in rd 1 or 2 and nothing?

I am glad that I did not go to the game, coming out of the ground the dogs fans who we know are such good sports will be going nuts right now. Hope the cops keep it under control for the fans who just wanna support their teams.

The penalty was probably right, but should have been taken from about half way out, possibly the same result but fair!!

Ref should be sacked for that, but it was Souths so he won't!!
Sorry Mark that was not a penalty nor was the one just before it for the play the ball infringement after which the Rabbits scored.
That was just utter bull****. Wonder if Dave Smith got his driver to the game or did Souths pick him up.

They cut the feed as the refs were starting to walk off the field the crowd were throwing lots of stuff at the refs. They looked pretty scared and security were gathering to help them up the tunnel.

I totally get how they are feeling the refs are a disgrace but no excuse for throwing things and carrying on

Completely agree, surely the dogs fans can use their stolen guns for good and shoot them

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Just saw on 9 news all the bottles thrown onto the ground by the doggy fans, that is their normal form. Shame that such a good game was so controversial in the end.

Well we cant have the pride of the league and reigning premiers Losing two games in a row can we??

Order is returned And all is good in the world.

Lol

That was one of the worst incidents of attacking a kickers leg I've seen since kasiano tried to break cherrys leg last year.

Disgusting play by graham and definately penalty.

Wow - the full cans of beer hit Sutton the Ref:mad:

Manly were ostracized for spitting at Barba, now Dogs Fans actually hitting an NRL Ref with full cans of beer - there better be an investigation :punch:

the no penalty for burgess lying in the play the ball just before reynolds kicks out on the full was influential on the result as well

No fan of both teams but IMO Graham was falling and as such no penalty and then to give a kick under the posts was unbelievable. Warning do not gamble on the NRL the outcomes have nothing to do with the teams but all about the performance of the refs. PS not the first game this year the game has been decided by a penalty in the final moments of the game with a kick in front under the posts mmmmmmm.

NRL cant have Souths losing 2 in a row

SO the NRL have taken the chargedown out of the game also, might as well play netball

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8