Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't condone the pelting of the refs but at least it will bring the spotlight on to their performance and the bias they show.

You reap what you sow.

How about the push in the back on one of the dogs players on the short kick off - that should have been a penalty - there were still 60secs left at that time - maybe Dogs could of worked for a field goal and leveled the game up for extra time? Either way, that decision on Graham was an absolute nonsense - so now you can't even try & stop someone kicking a field goal - just have to stand by and watch it get kicked. The legs were not attacked - the ball was attacked - it's a contact sport - accidents happen and people get hurt - if he hadn't gone down with a sore knee, would there have been a penalty? Not a chance.

What about Morris getting pushed out of the way on the last restart? Penalise that and it's a shot at goal for the win

Wow - the full cans of beer hit Sutton the Ref:mad:

Manly were ostracized for spitting at Barba, now Dogs Fans actually hitting an NRL Ref with full cans of beer - there better be an investigation :punch:

since when can you get beer there?

Last time i was there it was over priced piss

I don't condone the pelting of the refs but at least it will bring the spotlight on to their performance and the bias they show.

You reap what you sow.
To be fair both of the big calls they made were to the rulebook. The issue is the Dogs didnt get awarded penalties when they should have.

Last edited:
Clear penalty, he hit the kicker in the legs. It may not have been intentional but it was reckless and at any other point in the game, it wouldn't have been questioned. I've never heard of the penalty kick from in front before though.

Not sure why people are blowing up about that penalty on Graham, it was so clear cut. Yes it was an accident and he was falling, BUT he made contact with Reynold's leg and it was incredibly dangerous, you don't have to establish intent for whether he meant it or not. Penalty everyday of the week, that 8 point try one was the right call too.

I seem to have vague recollections of a recent sudden death match where the rules (although blatantly unfair) were applied correctly and saw the Scumdogs win. I also don't recall any of the other teams fans throwing any bottles....

Let's not forget the dogs put Luke out of the game due to kasiano dropping a knee to the back of Luke's head which split him open and josh Morris also kicking him in the face.

Very rough and tumble game that made for great viewing.

Disgusting dogs supporters doing what they do best at the end of the game.

Graham can take some blame on inflaming that crowd. Even if he felt screwed, you can't carry on like that and think that crowd won't show something as well.

Disgusting finish from a disgusting team.

That was one of the worst incidents of attacking a kickers leg I've seen since kasiano tried to break cherrys leg last year.

Disgusting play by graham and definately penalty.
So the biter is a full on grub. No big surprise.

I think it was a penalty and as for it being in front that was exactly where it should have been:

10300218_10152749545730756_7562886313991565007_n.jpg

Apparently in the presser, Doggler has been forced to issue an apology on behalf of the club for the behaviour of their fans in throwing bottles and hitting the referee,

As it was written by Raelene Castle, I wonder if it sounded like this.

I want to say to all the fans out, there, I say to our fans, I say love I say pet , I say love, why did you throw bottles at the referee? That is such bad behaviour! Now love I say pet, you didnt do it properly, you were like Pet meant to knock out the referee lol. We apologise lol!!!

If you hit someone in the head by accident its a penalty. If you nearly break the kickers leg by diving at his feet it's a penalty, even if it was an accident. Graham is dirty grub and the doggies lost... PERFECT!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7