Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares? Two clubs that both need a really hard kick in the gonads. Good for the bastards. Just a pity one of them had to win.

Side note : I'm good mates with Joel Reddy's Uncle and Aunt, Bill and Sandra. They live over the back from us and get a crowd every South's game. The yells and cooees of victory were something merciful tonight.....

More injuries would have been good!

What doggler says is very true, that is just the type of club they are. Anyone who has the misfortune to experience their fans after a game will vouch for the fact that some of them are a pack of mongrels who will do anything to get in your face. They are so bad when they win but when the lose its even more dangerous. You have a big arena at Homebush and its easy to be ambushed and the cops will have their work cut out there right now.

I only saw the last 20 because, in all honestly, the only interest I have is if the side I tipped won.

The incident with Graham. Even though the guy is a grub of the highest order, I don't believe there was any intent. He had his head turned to the opposite side. He wasn't even looking at Reynolds.

You can argue whether intent is necessary in such cases to warrant a penalty. Doesn't seem to be the case with high tackles. My first thought was it was an accident. But thinking about it more, the onus has to be on Graham to ensure he doesn't make contact with the kicker.

Oh, and for those interested, fear not.....I tipped the Vermin so it's all ok.@:D

That reaction from the crowd was an absolute DISGRACE and a show of pure THUGGERY. I've watched and been at games where we've copped it from the refs, but to cross the line to throw stuff at them......shockingly poor. But tell me any league fan who is surprised by this?

If you asked a league fan which supporters would do this? 99% would say the dogs. And that's being conservative.

Whilst at the time I thought the dogs were hard done by, James Graham needs to pull his head in as well. His abuse of the refs just went on and on and on.

I don't think so this time mate, all papers reporting a lateral knee ligament tear, gone for atleast 4 months.
Fair enough ! Didn't see much in it and he was up and running towards the end of the game, but a good chance my rabbit hatred has taken over my judgement.

There are 2 separate incidents that should not be confused and piled into one.

1. The referees were disgraceful and biased. A penalty should have been given for the Morris push, the Rabbits were given a late penalty for a play the ball infringement that should not have been (they scored from that) and the last bull**** penalty.
2. Supporters behaviour disgraceful and unacceptable.

But don't lose sight of the first incidents that the media are trying to cover up with the crowd behaviour. The refs were a ****ing joke and Souths won because of it

The refs are the refs. They can be good, bad, neutral or seem horribly biased but at the end of the day, cop the result and move on. It's just a ****ing game. It's not a reason to commit assault...

1. The referees were disgraceful and biased. A penalty should have been given for the Morris push, the Rabbits were given a late penalty for a play the ball infringement that should not have been (they scored from that) and the last bull**** penalty.

But don't lose sight of the first incidents that the media are trying to cover up with the crowd behaviour. The refs were a ****ing joke and Souths won because of it

Chilll it's Souths v Bulldogs .... Who cares!

The best thing about this is all the negative press will be about the dogs for a change and we should get some kind of break for a week or two!

The refs are the refs. They can be good, bad, neutral or seem horribly biased but at the end of the day, cop the result and move on. It's just a ****ing game. It's not a reason to commit assault...
Like I said Loobs. 2 separate incidents here. Don't lose sight of the poor refereeing over the fact that the supporters are scum dogs.

Whilst I think they got rorted the Dogs should be looking within too.
Up 16-14 with about 6 mins to go and you get a penalty that Hodko could throw over, but no you want to go for the try, stupid. I don't know who made that call at the time. ( I think Graham was still off at the time and they looked rudderless without him. )
A 4 pts lead forces the Bunnies to play catch up and takes any dubious penalty from 35m out out of the equation.
Take the 2pts when they are on offer.

Seems someone had some money on the Dogs.

What about when Eastwood was flopping around on the ground and just dropped it cold on the last tackle about 5 metres out with about 5-10 to play? Dogs got the penalty.

Graham was deservedly penalised. He was reckless in the way he tried to charge the field goal attempt down and could've caused major damage. Clear cut.

Chilll it's Souths v Bulldogs .... Who cares!

The best thing about this is all the negative press will be about the dogs for a change and we should get some kind of break for a week or two!

But we'll also get the media waxing lyrical about the courage of the rabbits winning without Luke and Gifty and the great GI playing injured and anything else they can think of to take the heat of the refs.

Seems someone had some money on the Dogs.

What about when Eastwood was flopping around on the ground and just dropped it cold on the last tackle about 5 metres out with about 5-10 to play? Dogs got the penalty.

Graham was deservedly penalised. He was reckless in the way he tried to charge the field goal attempt down and could've caused major damage. Clear cut.
OK then. Tell me what Beaver use to do with charge downs. He attacked the ball. FFS u cant pull out .its not a penalty. Should they all stand back now and just wait for a field goal. Listen I hate the ****ing dogs, but they were robbed. The darlings of the NRL got ANOTHER 2 points for free

OK then. Tell me what Beaver use to do with charge downs. He attacked the ball. FFS u cant pull out .its not a penalty. Should they all stand back now and just wait for a field goal. Listen I hate the ****ing dogs, but they were robbed. The darlings of the NRL got ANOTHER 2 points for free
Should the rule be changed, yes it probably should but the refs applied the rules correctly in both instances. The fact fans of teams that were not even involved can't agree shows how hard the Refs job can be. I had money on the Dogs and i can accept the result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6