Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bunnies came home in a rush. Fair result.
giphy.gif

I don't normally like Joey as a commentator but he was the only one tonight continually pointing out how bad Cummins was being against Souffs for the most part. I noticed that a lot of the time, Sterling (a Speels Legend) and Warren (a Speels fan) basically ignored him when he said it.
You got to get fox mate. Voss and randy and the team are so much better

Rabbids had 42% posession
Eels led 20-6 with 30 minutes to go

I can't wait for the presser :talking:

Deadbeat will be leaving the rehab as we speak @:worried:

Two nights with two very enjoyable finishes.....

The running of the game is a complete joke, but I think thats what makes it so great. Its like amateur hour at the musos club. Some a great, some are not, generally poorly run, but keeps a smile on!

From referee lowlights to no lights, this is why I love the footy.

God, how often do we have to listen to 'the Club cheated, no one is blaming the players' :banghead:

The players accepting cash are guilty of cheating @:mad:
Like Terry Kennedy said the other day on the BSB,if you have 20,000 just appear in your bank account,what you are not going to question where it came from.You would want to know right, wouldnt you, so you would have to know

When do Parra go to zero on the ladder I want to see it. It is a joke how everyone seems to forget that the have cheated the system and now we all have to feel sorry for the players, the fans and the players who had to leave. I am not a bunnies fan but was nice to see that tonight I think they call it Karma.

When do Parra go to zero on the ladder I want to see it. It is a joke how everyone seems to forget that the have cheated the system and now we all have to feel sorry for the players, the fans and the players who had to leave. I am not a bunnies fan but was nice to see that tonight I think they call it Karma.
They have till June 3 to reply to the breach notices.
Then the NRL makes their final ruling - it maybe less than 12 if Parra disproves the preliminary findings

So start working on cheering on the Scumos next week :sick:>:)

Parramatta's Isaac De Gois and Beau Scott have both been cited for tripping, the only two players charged by the NRL match review committee from their side's loss to South Sydney on Friday night.

While Scott does have one prior non-similar offence in the past two years that has added 20 per cent loading, both he and De Gois will escape suspension with an early guilty plea for their respective charges.

Toddy's plan is to leave the points where they are and desperately hope no one notices. If they do, and he is questioned, you can bet that he will start an epic speel on how "the points had a drug/dog/drinking/gambling/etc problem and went into a Thai rehab facility (The Ben Barba Carpet Sweeping Institute) and now they've come back, better than ever. The health and wellbeing of our players is paramount to the NRL as they are the lifeblood of our product.....what? The points?.........what points"??

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11