Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Ten

Thursday, May 12 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Dragons vs. Raiders Jubilee Oval (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLDragonsRaiders

Friday, May 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Rabbitohs Pirtek Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLEelsSouths

Saturday, May 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Panthers vs. Warriors AMI Stadium, Christchurch (FOX) 3:00pm 5:00pm #NRLPanthersWarriors
Storm vs. Cowboys Suncorp Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLStormCowboys
Sea Eagles vs. Broncos Suncorp Stadium (FOX) 7:55pm 7:55pm #NRLManlyBroncos

Sunday, May 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Sharks Hunter Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLKnightsSharks
Tigers vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLTigersBulldogs

Monday, May 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Titans vs. Roosters Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLTitansRoosters

BREAKING: Sam Perrett has asked Bulldogs for Sunday games off - like Will Hopoate. Club has denied request. Wasn't negotiated in contract.

NRL has better address this 'religious' clause issue.

The prevalance of Mormon players is growing and choosing to not work on a Sunday will cause conflict within Clubs.:lightbulb:

108 years of League has been played with a balance of Christian worship and few hours of games on a Sunday. @:cool:

BREAKING: Sam Perrett has asked Bulldogs for Sunday games off - like Will Hopoate. Club has denied request. Wasn't negotiated in contract.

NRL has better address this 'religious' clause issue.

The prevalance of Mormon players is growing and choosing to not work on a Sunday will cause conflict within Clubs.:lightbulb:

108 years of League has been played with a balance of Christian worship and few hours of games on a Sunday. @:cool:

Well, Sam should be grateful for the opportunity to test his religious convictions.

Assuming his request was for religious reasons, and not because that's the day mom cooks a roast.

Maybe all the broncos are Mormons. Most of the year the team can only play on Fridays.

The @NRL are happy for #NRLDragonsRaiders to go ahead with the limited light, now it's up to the Stadium to give the go ahead. #9WWOS

The lighting for this game is as on par with my high school footy games in 1995!! I honestly cannot believe this is on free to air tv

The lighting for this game is as on par with my high school footy games in 1995!! I honestly cannot believe this is on free to air tv

We'd be crucified by the NRL if this happened at Brookvale. Even more so if we allowed the game to go on.

The NRL is going from bad to worse lately.....and it all happens to be under Greenturd's watch. Didn't most people say that he becoming CEO would be the worst thing that could happen?

How many "home" grounds St Merge have? What is it 3 or 4 perhaps now? Yet federal funding for 2, cheers Howard. Lights don't even bloody work. Absolute disgrace. Still the apathetic Aussie tax payer couldn't give a. Disgusting.

And yeah imagine the back pages tomorrow if this happened at Brooky. Nrl is a joke

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6