Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parramatta's Isaac De Gois and Beau Scott have both been cited for tripping, the only two players charged by the NRL match review committee from their side's loss to South Sydney on Friday night.

While Scott does have one prior non-similar offence in the past two years that has added 20 per cent loading, both he and De Gois will escape suspension with an early guilty plea for their respective charges.

No need, toddy's got it covered.

I wonder if the warriors will ever click. I thk they either need one of the "super coaches". Or they need a kiwi guy they look up too and a kiwi captian. Theres enough talent there for them too be a real powerhouse. But i thk they need too build a us vs the world mentality.

Parramatta's Isaac De Gois and Beau Scott have both been cited for tripping, the only two players charged by the NRL match review committee from their side's loss to South Sydney on Friday night.

While Scott does have one prior non-similar offence in the past two years that has added 20 per cent loading, both he and De Gois will escape suspension with an early guilty plea for their respective charges.
Dirty tactics, milking penalties, cheating the cap...what a disgusting team and club

Sharks 20-0 up with 20 minutes gone.

They look fast and very well drilled.

We are in for more pain next Saturday... the only hope is they come into our game over confident ( think they will just have to turn up and win)

Sadly the way we are playing at the moment they will demolish us whatever way they play next week.

Sharks 20-0 up with 20 minutes gone.

They look fast and very well drilled.

We are in for more pain next Saturday... the only hope is they come into our game over confident ( think they will just have to turn up and win)

Sadly the way we are playing at the moment they will demolish us whatever way they play next week.
I hate this feeling of knowing were going to get pumped...

If the Knights are held to nil.....

Is this where the sharks coach comes out and say he was happier with the defensive effort of his team rather than the attack?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10