No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Monas wont get a gig in the country halfback jumper and nor should he.

He might get a place on the bench, that is the best he can hope for imo.

Who are the country hooker options besides Bedsy?

Kimmorley is the only one I can think of that has played before. I would not put Monas in as he is not a fulltime half. I would probably go Mullen as he is young and a long term prospect, experience will do him the world of good.

Apparently not for the site but it would be for the League forum.

Hey Bradza we have missed your View from the Hill match reviews.

BTW now 28 pages

The sad fact is most of the outstanding halfs/five eights in the comp are Qlders

Thurston, Lockyer, Cronk, Burns, Smith (jason), Smith (Tim), Prince etc.

A significant portion are also Kiwis.

So there doesn't leave a lot for NSW to choose from, sadly Kimmorley/Anasta will probably get a shot at some in the rep games. While Ox is under an injury cloud I say Monas would be the form 'NSW' born half back at present.

If he keeps playing the way he is he might make a mockery out of the old saying that "you can't polish a turd". He is definitely getting a bit of a shine about him, but we can't quite see our reflection just yet.

[quote author=The Wheel]
While Ox is under an injury cloud I say Monas would be the form 'NSW' born half back at present.

Queensland 3-0 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

[/quote]

Now let me see......how does it go :naughty:

As much as I hate saying this, Queensland are morals this year. More than likely 3-0.

Still does not change the fact they are a bunch of inbred wankers.

Hopefully we can win the fight!!!!!

We'll do a QLD to QLD Mata.
Keep writing us off & the old has beens & too young brigade will show what SOO is all about.
We don't need Anasta. There are enough utilities, unfassionables & kids going around for NSW. We've got the next crop. Most of them at Canberra, Newcastle & Manly.

As much as I hate saying this, Queensland are morals this year. More than likely 3-0.

We may be inbred wankas but at least we're not new south welshmen and can play footy 8)

PS we'll win the fight too :)

[quote author=Garts]

We may be inbred wankas but at least we're not new south welshmen and can play footy 8)

PS we'll win the fight too :)

[/quote]

Just as well you support Manly, you cant be all bad ;)

I think most of the QLD players would struggle to throw a punch except for Webb, however im sure they would be experts at scratching, biting and hair pulling.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8