No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
the qlders will be dominated up front, lockyer is ****e unless he is behind a dominating forward pack - look at this year.

the qlders will be dominated up front, lockyer is ****e unless he is behind a dominating forward pack - look at this year.
Same thing all you cockroaches said last year :blah: :blah: :roll:

NSW are only weak in the halves... QLD look the goods but it won't be as one sided as you think.

it'll go down to the decider and whoever wins the decider will win by SFA just like last year.

NSW were ripped off by the system last year where they gave up home ground advantage in Match 3 for Melbourne. QLD were still 20 metres off-side on that last play that led to Lockyer's try, despite the poor decisions earlier.

QLD have never beaten NSW at Telstra but this year it reverts to two games at Lang Park.

My point - Origin has always been skewed towards QLD where it is imore important anyway.

NSW were ripped off by the system last year where they gave up home ground advantage in Match 3 for Melbourne. QLD were still 20 metres off-side on that last play that led to Lockyer's try, despite the poor decisions earlier.

QLD have never beaten NSW at Telstra but this year it reverts to two games at Lang Park.

My point - Origin has always been skewed towards QLD where it is imore important anyway.

Oh boo hoo hoo. You'd make a good Broncos fan. :violin: :violin:

Seriously, there is basically no difference in the team from last year and the most likely team to take the field this year. QLD can't win in NSW so therefore it will go to the decider..... The broncos are playing like **** and QLD will be full of them.... If i were a QLD supporter I wouldn't be getting too carried away.

I don't think anyone actually thinks that would be the case.

Even though if it were to be picked on current form i'd say it would be him but it won't and rightly so....

Blues halves for me should be:

06. Kurt Gidley
07. Craig Gower

14. Robbie Farah

We need a NSW YART from Ryan to kick things off. My guess at the likely NSW side is:

Minichello
Hayne
Lyon
Cooper
Grothe
NFI - could be Gidley
Gower
Omeley
Bederus
Kite
Mason
Hindy
Ryan

Already posted it elsewhere but this is mine:

Anthony Minichiello (would love to see stewy though)
Nathan Merritt
Matt Cooper
Matt King
Eric Grothe
Kurt Gidley
Craig Gower
Brent Kite
Danny Buderus
Willie Mason
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan
Greg Bird

Robbie Farah
Steve Simpson
Luke Bailey
Mark O'Meley

Qld Backline:

Hunt
Slater
Hodges
Inglis
Wesser
Lockyer
Thurston

Bowen on the bench. Haven't given much thought to the forwards but that's a helluva backline!

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Oh boo hoo hoo. You'd make a good Broncos fan. :violin: :violin:
[/quote]

Origin is a QLD benefit, surely even QLDers can see that.
Right from the days of the Grasshopper through to SOO will die if QLD don't win soon. NSW have given up their second game for the good of the game more times than I can think of, I don't believe QLD ever have.
If QLD can't field a competitive team of QLDers, then they can take their pick of players from PNG, NZ & NSW until they're happy.
What about all the media crap ? It's the same as Souths & Parra, they're supposed to be the battlers, the heroes. They're nothing more than the bloody Broncos re-badged.

It's a shame that in modern society selflessness & foresight are seen as stupidity.

I'd like to think of it as selfishness & arrogance on the part of QLD.

for something that means nothing to nsw :roll: you are always quick to find an excuse for losing. It doesn't mean anything to you blokes until you win. Win = :clap: :clap: :yeah: . Lose = :blah: :blah: :cry: .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10