New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Let Foran move on and use that money to go after Sam Moa and give Gutherson a run at 5/8th which he has done in the lower grades. He is also a good goal kicker.

Keep Jamie in the centres for his final year and give Tom T another year in the top grade on the wing. Yes, Tom is a little under-sized at the moment, but he needs experience against the big boys if he is going to make it anyway, so give it to him now whilst the season is a write off and put some kgs on him in the off-season with a view to a permanent wing spot next year to harden up for when he eventually takes over from Snake. The experience this year will do him the world of good.

I think this team could really challenge for a top 4 spot:

1. Stewart
2. Hiku / T. Trbojevic *
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Tafua
6. Gutherson
7. DCE
8. Moa
9. Ballin
10. J. Trbojevic
11. Brown
12. Myles
13. Buhrer
------------------
14. Lussick
15. Sao
16. Symonds
17. Lawrence
-------------------
18. Leary
19. Starling
20. Lui
21. JSL
22. Hodges
23. Ramien
24. Demetriou
25. Andrews
-------------------
Release:
Mateo
Burgess
Horo
Hasson
Vave
Mason
Williams
Blair
Willame

*edit

Last edited:
Let Foran move on and use that money to go after Sam Moa and give Gutherson a run at 5/8th which he has done in the lower grades. He is also a good goal kicker.

Keep Jamie in the centres for his final year and give Tom T another year in the top grade on the wing. Yes, Tom is a little under-sized at the moment, but he needs experience against the big boys if he is going to make it anyway, so give it to him now whilst the season is a write off and put some kgs on him in the off-season with a view to a permanent wing spot next year to harden up for when he eventually takes over from Snake. The experience this year will do him the world of good.

I think this team could really challenge for a top 4 spot:

1. Stewart
2. Hiku / T. Trbojevic *
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Tafua
6. Gutherson
7. DCE
8. Moa
9. Ballin
10. J. Trbojevic
11. Brown
12. Myles
13. Buhrer
------------------
14. Lussick
15. Sao
16. Symonds
17. Lawrence
-------------------
18. Leary
19. Starling
20. Lui
21. JSL
22. Hodges
23. Ramien
24. Demetriou
25. Andrews
-------------------
Release:
Mateo
Burgess
Horo
Hasson
Vave
Mason
Williams
Blair
Willame

*edit
If Gutherson clicked that would be a pretty strong team and I'd fancy our chances about making the finals. I know Gutherson is a good goal kicker but does he have a kicking game in general play ?

• 🤝
Reactions: Kal
I wouldn't release Potato. He is one of our few forwards who shows some ball skills. When he gets the ball I expect him to try to make a break or pop a good pass. With most of our other forwards you know they are just going to trundle into the opposition and die with the ball.

I wouldn't release Potato. He is one of our few forwards who shows some ball skills. When he gets the ball I expect him to try to make a break or pop a good pass. With most of our other forwards you know they are just going to trundle into the opposition and die with the ball.

Strongest backrow for mine would be:-

11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

17. Blake Leary

Mateo and Symonds not feared by opposition teams. Do you think the Warriors and Rorters are regretting letting them go? Not tough enough for me and work rate slack.

1. Stewart
2. Gutherson/ Taufua
3. Matai
4. Hiku
5. Trbojevic
6. Lyon
7. DCE
8. Trbojevic
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Leary
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

14. Brown
15. Sao
16. Lawrence
17. Lussick

Close to the mark Manly seaeagles but would swap some bench for starters. Brown, Lussick tougher than Leary, TRed.
Buhrer won't start season I think.

Given recent developments, Here's my crack at a 2016 YART:

1. Snake
2. Hiku
3. Gutho
4. Skivvy
5. Tom T
6. Killer
7. DCE
8. BJ
9. Matty B
10. Myles
11. Ferris
12. Brown
13. Jake T

14. Api
15. T Red
16. Lussick
17. Sao

Depth:

Horhay
Ramien
Travers
Hodges
Leary
Burgess
Starling
Lui
JSL
Mateo
Horo
Demetriou
Knight

1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Gutherson
5. Turbo
6. Killer
7. DCE
8. Jake T
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Leary
12. Brown
13. Buhrer
14. Api
15. BJ
16. Starling
17. Sao / Mateo

Lussick
Symonds
Hiku
Travers
Demetriou
Lui
Burgess

Strongest backrow for mine would be:-

11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

17. Blake Leary
Yeah cause it's worked so well this season..... You turn that back row out next year and we will have the same result

You
1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Gutherson
5. Turbo
6. Killer
7. DCE
8. Jake T
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Leary