New Team for 2016 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom turbo
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly chez ev
08. Jake turbo
09. Matt balliin
10. Nate Myles
11. Tom symonds
12. Lewis brown
13. Jamie buhrer

14. Feleti Mateo
15. Darcy lussick
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Dunamis Lui

Josh starling
Blake Leary

Cut :
Horo
Hasson
Mason
Burgess
Williame
Blair
Williams
Chew kam

Based on actual contracted players in 16.. And rumoured negotiated players..
1. Stewart
2. Gutherson
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. Turbo
6. Lyon / Carney / Cornish
7. Cherry
8. Turbo
9. Ballin / Korasau
10.Myles
11.Symonds / Bird
12. Brown
13. Mateo

14. Lussick
15. Sao
16. Buhrer
17. Mason / Idris

18. Lawrence
19. Burgess
20. Taufua
21. Hodges
22.Starling
23.Sene Lefeo
24.Williame
25.Leary
Coach Geoff Toovey / Trent Barrett
If we could manage to snatch Tamou, Myles would move to the back row pushin brown to lock and Mateo to the bench replacing mason / idris

Last edited:
My team would look like this
1 Stewart / Hiku / Tommy T
2 Wolfman
3 Lyon / Hiku ( In for injuries )
4 Matai / Hiku
5 Taufua
6 Gutho
7 Cherry
8 J Turbo
9 Ballin
10 Myles
11 Symonds
12 L Brown
13 Buhrer
14 Lussick
15 Lawrence
16 Addison Demetriou ( u20s ) / L Knight
17 Sao

Last edited:
1. Stewart
2. Tom Turbo
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. Gutherson
6. Lyon
7. DCE
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Lussick
11. Mateo
12. Buhrer
13. Nate Myles

14. Lewis Brown
15. Jake T
16. Ligi Sao
17. Jorge Tafua

18. Tom Symonds
19. Josh Starling
20. Jayden Hodges
21. Siosia Vave
22. Tony Satini
23. Liam Knight
24. Addison Demetriou
25. Jamil Hopoate?

Remi, 1978
Thing I like about your teams is Inclusion of Knight and Demetriou, young forwards.
If we keep getting 'turnstile players' to fill in for a season, we may lose these up and comers.
Remi also notice of the ten forwards you advocate .....six are not even playing at the moment. In fact if you look at our forwards who narrowly lost to to Dogs last year 17-16 we were missing Buhrer, Stewart, Watmough, Ballin!
Who was the hooker?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. George Burgess

18. Ligi Sao
19. Jorge Taufua
20. Josh Starling
21. Jesse Sene-Lefao
22. Riley Travers
23. Blake Leary
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Brayden Wiliame

Released or don't sign (to make room for above): Foran, Williams, Mason, Lui, Horo, Blair, Chee-Kam, Hasson, Hodges, etc.

I really don't get why everyone wants Jake Turbo in the starting lineup. He is an impact player and is not an overly big prop. The first 20 minutes of each game is about the aggressive hard heads establishing the ascendancy. That job should be done by Myles & Lussick with Jake coming on to absolutely hammer the tiring defences.

Remi, 1978
Thing I like about your teams is Inclusion of Knight and Demetriou, young forwards.
If we keep getting 'turnstile players' to fill in for a season, we may lose these up and comers.
Remi also notice of the ten forwards you advocate .....six are not even playing at the moment. In fact if you look at our forwards who narrowly lost to to Dogs last year 17-16 we were missing Buhrer, Stewart, Watmough, Ballin!
Who was the hooker?
I am not sold on Hodges I have watched a lot of his cup games. My team is for next season, with the new players arriving. Jake T can play a whole game if he had to leave him on. I am a big fan of Knight and yes bring him up, he just needs to hang onto that ball, no errors. I don't see him as a prop but a backrower

After watching the game against Souths it's obvious the forwards are the problem. Lussick, Brown and Myles will make a big difference. Also a good offseason from Mateo to get fit and getting both Lawrence and Buhrer back will help.

On top of that, we need to bring thru Addison Demetriou and Liam Knight, these two guys will provide great depth cover next year. Jake will benefit from a full off season as will Ligi Sao, both of whom have been terrific.

Along with Leary, Symonds and Starling, all of these guys make up a really good squad.

We can't afford to carry Hasson, Horo and Burgess in the squad. Mason can get 1 more year but that's it.

Here is the side we should have next year based on our signings and stuff:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Peta Hiku
4. Steve Matai
5. Clinton Gutherson
6. Jamie Lyon
7. DCE
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Darcy Lussick
13. Lewis Brown
14. Darcy Lussick
15. Feleti Mateo
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Jayden Hodges/Tom Symonds

Here is the side we should have next year based on our signings and stuff:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Peta Hiku
4. Steve Matai
5. Clinton Gutherson
6. Jamie Lyon
7. DCE
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Darcy Lussick
13. Lewis Brown
14. Darcy Lussick
15. Feleti Mateo
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Jayden Hodges/Tom Symonds
Didn't realise we planned on cloning Lussick

Our backs need the right combinations and new plans in attack as well. Same old.....one out, one out , then two passes one to Mateo or Foran out the back with a decoy and then kick.
Have been doing this style for too long and easy to read, particularly when Hiku has no idea of straightening the attack and gives wingers the ball with no room or doesn't pass when he should. Again we **** sideways too much and easy to defend.
This is a coaching thing for Hiku and he is an international player!
Even our kicks are putting no pressure on receiver or getting repeat sets by rolling in goal. Isn't Johns our kicking coach.
Manly has lost a number of games through lack of a decent goal kicker and we show no improvement , then Mateo gets 5 from 5 and gets hooked?
Forward pack for 2016 ( at moment).....
Myles
Ballin (has to get some pressure on A an B defenders though)
Lussick
Lawrence
Brown
Lui

Bench.......Buhrer, Jake T, Sao, Symonds, Knight, Demetriou.

Flick the rest.......and recruit a couple of young gun forwards along with our good 20's.

ps........Jesse Ramien will be pushing for a depot. Watch him.
Can someone ring Bozo and make sure he and Demetriou are signed before the Rorters find out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8