MWTS - Shark Park Trial Fri 3rd Feb 7.30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All,
Just a quick one to let you know the club will be running a bus to the trial in Cronulla on Friday.

Details still to be confirmed but will post on here once I know them.

(Ps The CSSC (Cronulla Sharks Supporters Club) call their bus to away games the "Bus of Dreams" - Now that made me smile a tad and I thought it worth a little competition - any suggestions on what they may be dreaming about as they travel? (apart from winning at least one major trophy?)

Answers below please....

Really wanted to go since it's our only trial here - but someone here just got herself a job in the opposite direction :( good luck boys! and it's great to see the club putting a bus on!

I'll be there. I know a lot of the CSSC, hopeless bunch they are. "bus of wishful thinking"

Great to get back to Footy finally!

We need to be gratefull that the Sharkies are dreaming of winning.
Whilst We are living the realized dreams of those that dreamt of Manly Premierships during the nightmare days of the NE :heart:

#2VB2B

Good to hear they are running a bus now, cause on Monday they told me they wouldn't be running one, must have had a few people ask about it.

I also wonder if the official Team Coach will be re-named now ???

From Richard Maxton on Twitter

@sharonlk65 @berkeley_eagle The trial's actually going to be a 7pm kickoff guys, not 7.30.

[quote
(Ps The CSSC (Cronulla Sharks Supporters Club) call their bus to away games the "Bus of Dreams"
[/quote]

Those in the know simply call the bus TED.

Does anyone know what time the bus is going as yet, in past experiences it often leaves quite late for Friday games.

Personally I would like to get down there with plenty of time to enjoy a few beers at the Cronulla Leaguesy.

My team would be:

01. Ben Farrar
02. Michael Oldfield
03. Jorge Taufua
04. Kyle Lodge
05. Dean Whare
06. Gary Riccardi
07. Liam Foran
08. Vic Mauro
09. Jamie Buhrer
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Daniel Harrison
12. Junio Palau
13. Nick Skinner

14. Liam Higgins
15. Jason King
16. Tim Robinson
17. James Cunningham

18. Magnus Stromquist
19. Mitchell Jowett
20. Liam Roach

Sharks fans singing on the way to the first game : "The wheels on the bus fall off off off" the wheels on the bus fall off off off, The wheels on the season fall off off off, the wheels on Carney fall off off off."

pretty good Ryan, however Jorge is a pretty good fullback so maybe faz at centre. I'd slot Buhrer into forwards and start Higgins and have Foran backing him up. Nice looking team for sure.

Napper said:
Will defo be there. Any idea what time Toyota cup kick off is? I'll be watching that also.

I can't find where I was reading it earlier in the week again, but from memory I think it's 4:30pm.

Should have details re the supporters bus later today so stay tuned?
I wonder if Cronulla have put the cricket trophy in the trophy room yet?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8