MWTS - Shark Park Trial Fri 3rd Feb 7.30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bus booking now online, but it has 4th instead of 3rd Feb. I called the Club and this will be corrected ASAP.

Trial is Friday 3rd February,2012 at 7:30 with NYC 4:30 kick off

See below for details for Fridays trial at Shark Park

Note the times of the games

Those looking to catch up pre-game we'll be in the bistro at Sharkies Leagues club.

Then in the ground we'll be in the SW corner between the Southern and ET stands on that grassy hill.

Hope to see a few of you there!

Ground Admission $10 adults

Children under 16 free with a paying adult

There will be no tickets available for pre purchase all will be available at the gates.

Gates open at 4.15pm

NYC kick off at– 4.30pm

NRL kick off at 7pm

The supporter bus has been set up on our book now page, please see link below

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

As with previous years the supporter bus will only depart should we have sufficient numbers. The cut off for this being COB Wednesday with confirmation announced on Thursday.

I hope Tooves doesnt play Snake in tonight's trial. No need risking him in these atrocious conditions. Last thing we need is a long term injury to Snake in a nothing game.

I wouldn't play him in England either, but looks like they will. I'd be saving him for round 1 of the premiership.

I reckon tonight on a slippery and damp shark park couyld be an excellent tune up for the game in UK on an equally wet and damp ground.

Go manly

It sure feels good to be heading to the footy tonight again.

I have been missing the footy since October, and got well sick of all the drama that went on over the off season, lets get back to what Manly does best ... perform on the field.

It exists, it's 2nd floor of leagues club. Amco cup ... Lol. Looking forward to tonight, seeyas there

Timmy said:
26-0 in NYC .... Getting smashed

Cronulla were strong in the twenties last year.
I know after the GF pre **** fight it was mentioned we hadn't spent the cap in the 20s be interested to know if we have this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4