MWTS - Shark Park Trial Fri 3rd Feb 7.30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
trechbodyboardin said:
hey manly hows geoff toovey going aye? losing to cronulla 38-6 i think we know what made Manly a dominant force? Des Hasler?. Haha you guys are nothing without Hasler, Egan, Cleal, Healey, Novak we own them all, thanks for the coaching staff by the way. GO THE DOGGIES

Funny name...there arent many beaches in Belmore to bodyboard at. Maybe they've setup an artificial wave pool with leftover kebab juice.

trechbodyboardin said:
hey manly hows geoff toovey going aye? losing to cronulla 38-6 i think we know what made Manly a dominant force? Des Hasler?. Haha you guys are nothing without Hasler, Egan, Cleal, Healey, Novak we own them all, thanks for the coaching staff by the way. GO THE DOGGIES
Been a while since one of these simpletons made an appearance on the forum, can't say I've missed them. I hear they've got one brain at Belmore that they share around. Unfortunately the brain was with someone else when this guy posted, or maybe he just stuck it in the wrong place?

He confused his last turd with the C-B co-op brain you described in your post Moondog.

He stuck the turd in his skull, which bore an uncanny resemblance to a transistorised version of Hasler's head, sans hair...and went from there...

Darren said:
mate texted me from ground reckons Farrar looks worse than before and dropped some howlers!! eek!!! said whare looked good!

Maybe his vision was as good as that bloke who watched Lussick have a quiet game last season as he notched up 4 tries

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
mate texted me from ground reckons Farrar looks worse than before and dropped some howlers!! eek!!! said whare looked good!

Maybe his vision was as good as that bloke who watched Lussick have a quiet game last season as he notched up 4 tries

haha Gold.

Interesting quote from our former coach in today's papers. Referring to the Dogs football team, he said it was just like any other. Strange comment for a coach and a bit of a put down of them I would have thought. I think it's a very good thing he moved on when he did. I like a bit of passion for the club in my coach. Toovs has that in spades.

How did Jorge Taufua look in the game? Foxsports listed him as our most likley rookie to break into NRL this season. Players fullback/wing/centre. Could he be a bolter for a wing spot?

Also Mitch Joewtt is it who scored the try is a winger also. Any feedback on him?

DSM5 said:
Interesting quote from our former coach in today's papers. Referring to the Dogs football team, he said it was just like any other. Strange comment for a coach and a bit of a put down of them I would have thought. I think it's a very good thing he moved on when he did. I like a bit of passion for the club in my coach. Toovs has that in spades.
he's just try to lay low, under the radar stuff you know
that ol Chestnut.

mickyj said:
How did Jorge Taufua look in the game? Foxsports listed him as our most likley rookie to break into NRL this season. Players fullback/wing/centre. Could he be a bolter for a wing spot?

Also Mitch Joewtt is it who scored the try is a winger also. Any feedback on him?

Mitch Jowett yob 1990 - local junior lives at Dee Why - plays back row
played NSW cup last year & Toyota Cup prev 2 years

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7