MVP: Rd 10 v EELS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Tom
2 Garrick
1 Schuster

Tom - 9
Garrick - 9
Parker - 7
Harper - 6
Saab - 8
Schuster - 8
DCE - 8
Taupau - 8
Croker - 7
Paseka - 7
Keppie - 8
Guac - 7
Jake - 7

Sipley - 8
Saddler - 4
Suli - 4
Lawton - 7

Every one played exemplary and deserve points

None more than players that were under the pump to lift and perform in a critical and pressure game and they all delivered

3 Parker.......Great to see backs score tries , and Parker scored 2
2. Garrick..... More tries
1 Crocker ......Was infrangible up the middle

Consistency is now the Key to unlock a top 4 spot

Going against the grain tonight and going with defence.

- 3. Morgan Harper, every time I looked up he was smacking someone, a few times seen him come in and make 3 tackles in a row. Very impressed with this lad.
-2. Lachlan crocker, been one of his critics but has proved me wrong for many weeks now. Really starting to grow into the role, well defensively anyway.
-1. Sean Keppie. He hit them and they stay hit!!

Was at the ground, what a day!. Manly got it done right in my 50th birthday, and for the immoral Bob Fulton as well.

Without looking at anyone elses selections I’ll give me 3-2-1

Schuster
Turbo
Garrick

But my goodness how could I leave out Sipley, Parker, Jake.

What a magnificent night.

NYEagle
Immoral Bob Fulton? Discuss.

- 3. Morgan Harper, every time I looked up he was smacking someone, a few times seen him come in and make 3 tackles in a row. Very impressed with this lad.
-2. Lachlan crocker, been one of his critics but has proved me wrong for many weeks now. Really starting to grow into the role, well defensively anyway.
Yeah Harper was everywhere. He does a lot of the 1%ers really well.

So can Croker-Lawton be a combo like Grant-Smith?. I mean he has been a massive part of this Manly resurgence and is entitled to keeping his spot on this team.

I wonder how versatile Lawton is?. I would like to see Crocker do 50-60 minutes per game in the Hooker role with Lawton either subbing or being in the field with him in a utility role.

I am so happy Croker has come good. He has never been for want of trying and the work is paying off!.

NYEagle

Another great team performance that makes this really hard.

3- Turbo (absolutely everywhere on the field. Every single carry just brought chances or half chances. What a player)
2- Schuster (U can see how much he has learnt from Foz. Stayed controlled and ball played so well. Kicking game was sharp. Exceptional performance)
1- Keppie (Rattled and bitched nathan brown around. Such a huge mongrel in defence and attack)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8