MVP: Rd 10 v EELS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 shoe
2 turbo
1 parker/ garrick

Again could have given it to anyone but the shoe and turbo played a great game tonight.

Seriously could give any points to any player and not be wrong, what a whole hearted team performance and while I loved the attack the defence was fking awesome to see.

Was going to give every player in honour of how they played for the immortal 0.3 each but I know I can't so
Given our under the pump lower lights shot for the stars I give

3 Parker
2 Garrick
1 Croker
These guys you don't expect what they did tonight as good as they did.
It's harsh for Tommy as he was our best as always but he does get the big bickies.
Keppie Saab Harper Kapow Paseka sippers man I could go on.

Fk I am pump what a game what a win !!!!!

3 Keppie
2 Harpo
1 Shoo
Almost a sin to leave the other 14 out particularly Turbo but such is life.

3 Turbo
31 runs for 323m with 103m post contact... to go with 8 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 4 line break assists and 2 try assists...

2 Sips
13 runs for 121m with 50m post contact, 5 tackle breaks, 1 offload and a 1-on-1 steal... ALL IN 37min... I love what this bloke brings to the table and he was great on Sunday...

1 Sandwich
What a game... he scored them, he put kicks in for others to score them, was good under the high ball and kicked some great goals

Amazing that I had to leave out Schu, Keppie, Marty, Parker and Harper.... they all had outstanding games...

3 Harper - tackled everything with enthusiasm and strength.
2 Croker - looking more like a real hooker by the day. Some massive shots in defence, great scoops and carries out of dummy half. Never a backward step.
1 T Sips. The big man is a machine.

After much consideration, as it was damn hard to single out anyone from such a united and spirited team effort:

3 - Garrick
2 - Turbo
1 - Keppie

Was a tough choice this week. You could have almost made an argument for the whole team outside of Suli and Twinkle Toes.

3 - Turbo
2 - Garrick
1 - Keppie

Honorable mentions to Scorpio and The Shoe, and as @ManlyArmy as pointed out above, was awesome hearing the Manly chant so loud and proud during the game.

3 Harper - tackled everything with enthusiasm and strength.
2 Croker - looking more like a real hooker by the day. Some massive shots in defence, great scoops and carries out of dummy half. Never a backward step.
1 T Sips. The big man is a machine.
Just watched replay. Must put Keppie in there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8