MVP: Rd 10 v EELS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I cant do a 1 2 3 sorry. Parker & Garrick were good all the forwards did well Shoey & Turtle were good. Big bird was good containing Sivo. Lionel Ritchie was good. Turbo was his usual sublime. Jake was good. They were all good. I'm at a loss to pick them. All round good team effort.

Intentionally got tickets behind the posts mainly to see Turbos influence from the back and what a view! So hard giving 3,2,1 this week.

3. Turbo - number 1 player in the game at the moment, watching how he positions himself to get involved is a pleasure. The way he was desperate to score a try, he was making hit ups with 5 mins to go that he had no right making. Also ran for about 800 meters .

2. Parker - Was in everything, best game in Manly Jersey. There's been pmwty of critics myself included but even the wife said..geez that Ginger guy is good so he was doing something right.

1. Croker - DEFENCE!! Absolutely smashed their big poppas all game long...I was such a critic 7 weeks ago but I love this guy now and purely for his defence!

Still running on adrenaline so need to keep typing..

Saab - Sivo who? Jason was all over him, the kid has grown sooo much as a footballer in the past two months, I hope we see him for many more years in Marron and White

Garrick - Welcome back Reuben of 2019. That in and away on Ferguson at the end was so good to watch.

Harper - Mr consistent. Again, I hope he's with us for a long while, great in defence and while not lightning quick his combo with Saab is great.

Schuster - I felt for Cust being injured but we were a better team without him today..this kid is a STAR! Want to see him run more, so dangerous with ball in hand

DCE - Not his best but he shows so much energy. Thought some of his kicks were off today but was still elusive.

Jake - Love him, have known him since he was a kid but sometimes I just feel he's trying too hard. Took two guys out when they were in the chase..that being said, his defence has that bite back, chopping guys down again like a couple of years ago.

Keppie - played 80 didn't he? Again, great in defence and ran hard all day, is proving to be Mr Reliable

The Big O - might be without him next week as he looked very groggy but again hes proving to be a bonafide 1st grader, runs good lines and hits hard in defence, great to watch

Marty - Said it last week, looks happy again on the field. Matched it with their big guys. I'd like to see him stay an Eagle.

Paseka - sooooo much potential. His defence is underrated as well. Smashed them today. One hit he put on Lane i think was heard in the stands, my son looked at me and went "ouch"

Sipley - Getting better each week, his fitness has improved, a few weeks ago I walkways felt that he lest a hole in the defensive line as he was gassed, not so much now.

Lawton - Geez he was good as an edge runner..played big minutes in his first game for a long while, keen to see him actually play in his actual position!

Saddler - Geez I love a bloke with Mongrel. 5 mins to go and he was calling at them to run at him..easy to do when up by 20 but he showed no fear. Good back up guy

Suli - got an opportunity to find some space late in the game, he made Blake Ferguson look like Saab...cut the hair please, it's slowing you down Moses..futures in the forwards unfortunately.

The 18th man - was this the guy from the Roosters? I actually have no idea who it was but he made a good go of his 7 mins, plenty of hit ups.

Great performance from 1-18. Took a while to get him as I was too busy walking the streets of Parra handing out tissues to people in Blue and Yellow jumpers.

Tommy on fire again today. So many carries, breaks, half breaks and his involvement was off the chart. I don't think there is a harder working fullback in the comp. He was playing like an extra forward at times. Please God let him stay fit. And you want to talk leadership, Ive been so impressed with his attitude since he has come back, he is a future Captain of this club IMO. His determination and personal accountability has been unbelievable. He just seems so focused at the moment and I love how he is ripping into others and setting the standards and making sure they are met. He doesn't play today, we don't win - it's that simple with this guy currently. 3 Points from me.

I'll have to give Parker the 2, one point for each try. If it wasn't for a lazy pass he would have had a hattrick. His defence was great and he tried his ring out all game. A really great game.

One point for Keppie. Really stood up to the Parra pack and trod that very fine line between aggression and stupidity nicely today. Had a cracker of game and lifted the tempo when we needed it.

But really you could give anyone points tonight and not be wrong. Schuster threw some magic balls and he and Tommy combined beautifully. Garrick's best game all year and his kicking is radar like at the moment. Harper continues to get the job done so well that I don't see a path back for Suli. All the forwards were great. Happy for Lawton to get a meat pie on debut and I thought he played pretty well considering he kept Saddler warming the pine for the bulk of the game. Des could have quite easily dragged him if he wasn't producing, but clearly he did what was asked of him. I hope Guaca is OK, he keeps improving every week.

3 points across the board.

Can't split
Keppie, Parker, Schuster, turbo, Garrick and Saab.

Forward laid a platform and backs did the rest

Seems like I’ll be against the grain here but
3. DCE - one of the best “captain’s knocks” I’ve seen given the circumstances, they ran their big boppers at him all day as was expected and he led from the front defensively and mentally.
2. Turbo - enough said
1. Schuster - stepped up big time.

I had my concerns about Keppie as a 2nd rower but wow.

I want’d to give them all 3 points but obviously can’t.

So I’m going

Sean ****ing Keppie ( enormous today , stick that up ya Nathan ****wit Brown)

Brad ****ing Parker ( Scorpio OMG he was amazing )

Tommy ****ing Turbo ( every other bastard will vote for him so he only gets 1 from me but seriously , I’d like to give him 10).

Sorry about all the ****ings but I’m just a little bit ****ing happy!!

Last edited:
Tommy on fire again today. So many carries, breaks, half breaks and his involvement was off the chart. I don't think there is a harder working fullback in the comp. He was playing like an extra forward at times. Please God let him stay fit. And you want to talk leadership, Ive been so impressed with his attitude since he has come back, he is a future Captain of this club IMO. His determination and personal accountability has been unbelievable. He just seems so focused at the moment and I love how he is ripping into others and setting the standards and making sure they are met. He doesn't play today, we don't win - it's that simple with this guy currently. 3 Points from me.

I'll have to give Parker the 2, one point for each try. If it wasn't for a lazy pass he would have had a hattrick. His defence was great and he tried his ring out all game. A really great game.

One point for Keppie. Really stood up to the Parra pack and trod that very fine line between aggression and stupidity nicely today. Had a cracker of game and lifted the tempo when we needed it.

But really you could give anyone points tonight and not be wrong. Schuster threw some magic balls and he and Tommy combined beautifully. Garrick's best game all year and his kicking is radar like at the moment. Harper continues to get the job done so well that I don't see a path back for Suli. All the forwards were great. Happy for Lawton to get a meat pie on debut and I thought he played pretty well considering he kept Saddler warming the pine for the bulk of the game. Des could have quite easily dragged him if he wasn't producing, but clearly he did what was asked of him. I hope Guaca is OK, he keeps improving every week.
Yeah, I saw that when he ripped into Paseka for not coming across on the Sivo break. I’ve not seen that side of Tommy before. Then there were his carries right into the gutz of Parras forwards. He was on a mission, along with the whole team to pay homeage to the great Bozo.

Such a tough one, an absolute great team performance.
3. Keppie , He stuck it to the overrated Eels pack
2. Tom , Was in everything
1. Garrick, Had his best game for Manly, imho
special mention to Sipley, Parker, Harper & Croker.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10