Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo quiet! Scored a try; taken every bomb; makes ground in every run...

If people are wanting him to be an NRL star level fullback, he should be destrotying the 20s, still a year or 2 away from that, a couple of good off seasons and more playing against men will help him

I think you're dead wrong. It's great to see some ad-lib footy instead of seeing players run a 2m corridor all game in totally structured game plans. This is actually exciting football instead of a Bennet/Bellamy borefest..

In the majority of games it is defence resembling touch rather than good ad lib footy.

Good ad lib footy was what we saw from the Broncos last week for the try that Hunt ended up scoring, defence had no chance

Would rather see a reserve grade comp get the airtime that the 20s get personally, with 20s being played before NRL it creates a false impression that a lot of these players are NRL ready

If people are wanting him to be an NRL star level fullback, he should be destrotying the 20s, still a year or 2 away from that, a couple of good off seasons and more playing against men will help him

In the majority of games it is defence resembling touch rather than good ad lib footy.

Good ad lib footy was what we saw from the Broncos last week for the try that Hunt ended up scoring, defence had no chance

Would rather see a reserve grade comp get the airtime that the 20s get personally, with 20s being played before NRL it creates a false impression that a lot of these players are NRL ready
Tom HAS been destroyed the 20's. Today he's been behind a well beaten side and can't do too much.

I agree that some better defense would go a long way but it's refreshing to see players backing themselves instead of playing a single role game.

That would be that :( brave effort boys just not quite good enough against the Polynesian A-Grade squad..

If we lose Knight like we lost JWH to the ****ing Rorters I'll be spewing!

If they want him badly enough, they will get him

Was a fella that was a couple of years behind me at school, signed with the Warriors for 20,000 and a week later the Roosters came knocking with 100,000 and as a 16 year old that was game over and off to Sydney he went

The Polynesian All Stars too good for our bnlokes. They were the best team all year, but as our guys get older and bigger size is less important.
Still, a great season for our young guys.

Too many errors and not taking there chances a good effort they were just better than us today
Will done to our U/20's

Well done boys! Hot conditions and disappointing scoreline, but you've done yourselves, the fans and the club proud!!

Pity you can't use the captains challenge for forward passes. The Panthers threw plenty today.

Why will we not keep him! We lost JHW because King and Kite were at the height of their powers and we did not want to match the money being offered! This time things are very different
Because it's the idiots running the asylum right now..

Already gone will be with us for 16 but signed 3 year deal from 17 with the roosters. Club will deny it but once again caught with pants down.

That's what you get when you let ZtH run the club, while he's busy backstabbing anybody he can find he's forgetting to keep our gun juniors.

@CJAeagle can say whatever he wants about how rosy the future is looking but 2015 goes down as one of the worst ever years for our club.

If we lose Knight like we lost JWH to the ****ing Rorters I'll be spewing!
It won't matter if a former Manly CEO's prediction is accurate. The club will be gone in two years.

Alternately, the Penns might throw up their hands and look for an out; then the ARLC takes over and appoint their man, let's call him Geoff Toovey, who then clears out the Penn detritus. The club is reborn.;)

Last edited:
Disappointing. But boys hold your heads high you did an amazing job to get here, everyone is so proud !!

That disallowed try, when Tom Turbo 'scored' his second was a turning point. It would have put us in the lead for the first time in the match.
And then, when we kicked a 40:20 and the 'Riff player knocked down the ball... if that wasn't a 10 minute professional foul I've never seen one.
Small things made a big difference. But the Polys were just too big, powerful and plentiful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8