Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Grand Final Day SCHEDULE

TV - both 9 and Fox Sports 1 have LIVE Coverage

TIME ACTIVITY
1:15PM Gates Open

1:35PM 2015 Holden Cup Grand Final -
Penrith Panthers vs Manly Sea Eagles

Sea Eagles U20s
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Riley Travers (c)
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Jesse Maxwell
11 Luke Garner
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Nicholas Hynes
15 James Parker
16 Dallas Koen
17 Moses Noovao-McGreal
18 Jyi Seymour

Coach: David Heath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3:40PM 2015 State Championship Grand Final -
Knights v Ipswich (Parcell)

7:15PM 2015 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final -
Brisbane Broncos vs North Qld Cowboys

Finals coverage returning

They're back! Rampaging Roy Slaven and HG Nelson are returning to ABC Radio for the "Festival of the Boot", their inimitable coverage of the AFL and NRL grand finals.

"This year's Festival of the Boot is for all Australians but especially women of calibre, shark shooters, Taylor Swift Freaks, Ashley Madison swingers, humanitarian coal miners, shoe collectors, first-homebuyers, zombies and vampires, wedding celebrants, job-ready tyre-fitters looking for flats, cosmetic surgeons, day spa operators, Tinder types, Qantas crews, Bronwyn Bishop Chopper Pilots and south coast beauty students," HG Nelson said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Boot Part Two - the NRL Grand Final live from 6.30pm AEST, Sunday October 4

Festival of the Boot is live and exclusive to ABC NewsRadio - on air, online, on digital radio and the ABC Radio app. Find your ABC NewsRadio frequency by visiting abc.net.au/newsradio or follow #ABCFOTB on ABC NewsRadio Twitter and Facebook.

Last edited:
Our 3rd grand final in 5 years! (Holden Cup and Telstra Premiership).

GO MANLY!!!

This will be my 5th GF with a manly team involved

2007.2008,2011,2013 and 2015

So excited for our U/20's they have been the shinning light on what has been on hard season to endure as a manly fan.

I am so so proud of them no one gave them a chance this weekend but hey we are manly you never do that with us.

Panthers go in a massive favourites but we will not be pushovers next Sunday.

Manly still alive in 2015

Penrith will go in as strong favourites and I feel a bit over confident in themselves.

No one will give us a chance but that is the way we like it.

Hope many of you can get out to the game , the boys deserve the support.

We haven't beaten the riff all year. Three defeats, we are massive underdogs. just like we were last night.

We haven't beaten the riff all year. Three defeats, we are massive underdogs. just like we were last night.
Exactly that M76
Cows had beaten Manly by 20 plus in both games earlier but the boys went up a few gears when it counted
I got on at 26/1 a few months ago so double celebration if the boys get up!!

Exactly that M76
Cows had beaten Manly by 20 plus in both games earlier but the boys went up a few gears when it counted
I got on at 26/1 a few months ago so double celebration if the boys get up!!
That would be some cream on the cake maxta!

How good would it be if the first year the that the NRL side dont make the finals we win the 20's!

Go Manly Warringah u20's in the NYC grand final next Sunday! Keep the Maroon and White flying!
(NYC: Penrith u20s $1.35 favs, vs Manly u20s $3.25 atm)

Heard they were keeping Cougar. Incredible if true. Had a very good source on Heath. We'll see. They are dumb enough.

As long as Manly have fun and have a crack, are competitive, score lots of points, and showcase their talents I don't really care about the result.
I think it will be fun for their to be Manly identity on the day, looking forward to a big BBQ lunch!
NYEagle

Heard they were keeping Cougar. Incredible if true. Had a very good source on Heath. We'll see. They are dumb enough.
We should fire willo and move Heath to NSW cup.

Of has Fulton put another one of his cronies in charge again?

Surely they haven't fired Heath!
Geeze, if true, these Penns are making it hard to convince me to re-sign my long-term membership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6