Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
agree, he is not ready for any 1st grade yet. i thought Knight took a while to get into the game, usually he is in everything

Demetriou is struggling against the quick backs he is a forward he tackles the forwards easy he will be playing bench easy

To many errors but it is U/20's so we can score 3 tries to win this but can we stop them from scoring not giving up yet

If the 20s comp gets the boot as has been rumoured, I don't think it will be a massive loss, never been a fan of the style of footy and today backs that up.

Trbojovic very quiet, shows how far he is behind Stewart so far and the calls from many to move Brett on so Tom can play there next year are way off the mark

If the 20s comp gets the boot as has been rumoured, I don't think it will be a massive loss, never been a fan of the style of footy and today backs that up.

Trbojovic very quiet, shows how far he is behind Stewart so far and the calls from many to move Brett on so Tom can play there next year are way off the mark
Yes tom to play wing next year.

They are attacking on
He's not getting anywhere near involved enough today.
That is why Penrith is attacking on his side, he is not fit and is feeling the heat. To be fair though, he is a forward, against the good sides you get shown up and there is no way he could play centre in Cup against the big guys. Our wingers aren't much either.

I think you're dead wrong. It's great to see some ad-lib footy instead of seeing players run a 2m corridor all game in totally structured game plans. This is actually exciting football instead of a Bennet/Bellamy borefest..

20s will be here until at least 2017

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10