Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the Manly boys today is the only thing that is making this Qld love-fest Nein has going on bearable.......

Its times like this I need a Minties. Or I wish I wasn't too cheap to have Foxtel.

The heat is our best hope. The 'Riff are bigger and stronger and if they control the ball they will steamroll us. But I'm hoping their big team fades in the sunshine, and we use our smaller, cleverer platers to win in the last 10 minutes of the match.

Hanging in there cut down on our errors we are a chance just a bit weary of the panthers as they have finished strong in the last 2 semi games hopefully their big guys are feeling the heat

Seems to me that ch nein don't really care about the 20's just prefer to hear there own voice than the game at least fox calls the whole game

Fittler bagging Tom?? What an idiot. Watching on Fox.
Yes. The biggest talked about issues of the first half is turbos kick off style and a block contestant being a cheer leader. Quality commentary that the winner of the game will get to enjoy for the next 30 years when watching the replay.

Oh hell, Nein's coverage just got worse....

Toad Greenturd is on talking to Sterlo. Good cause but could have done without his slimy face on my television.

Good half of footy from the young sea eagles, trailing by 4 points at 16-12. Garner scored a great late 1st half try beating 4 defenders and had us firing heading into the break.Ramien has been solid, pulling off a Killer like tackle coming out of the line. Knight has played the whole first half by the looks of it and had a great run up the middle palming off players late in the half. Tom looks the goods scoring one and barely missing another.

They are a bigger side, their edge monsters our left hand defenders, but if we can dig deep and stick with them I think we're in with a shot. It's a hot day out there today and they looked to slow late. Tom,Demetriou,Ramien and Travers should find some holes in the tiring defence.

Go manly!

What about Liam Knight taking on nearly their whole side with the ball. Pity there was no commentary, apart from 2 blithering idiots rabbiting on about meeting, wedding, the block and all sorts of other crap...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8