Manly vs Warriors [Round 20 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe we aren't another try up. Entertaining game though. Warriors are all over us and in the play the ball area which is frustrating. Go Manly - we should go on with it.

Ryan said:
Watmough is having a shocker. No metres, dropping the ball and falling off tackles.

Chocs stats- 10 runs for 70m, 3 offloads, 20 tackles, no missed tackles, 1 error.
Not too bad if you ask me.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
The Wheel said:
Choc thinks he is a 5/8...

Choc thinks?

My wife always reckons there's a mountain of heart in the man but a disturbing lack of intelligence behind those eyes at times!

ManlyBacker said:
I can't believe we aren't another try up. Entertaining game though. Warriors are all over us and in the play the ball area which is frustrating. Go Manly - we should go on with it.

And they get away with whilst we get pinged. Inconsistent rubbish as per usual..

the mauler said:
Ryan said:
Watmough is having a shocker. No metres, dropping the ball and falling off tackles.

Chocs stats- 10 runs for 70m, 3 offloads, 20 tackles, 1 error.

Dude, handing the ball over, almost twice 10 metres out, and dropping off tackles. We all love him, but he's distracted.

ten cents said:
Foran hogging the ball

I have no problem with Foran holding the ball himself. It's what makes him so dangerous. Defenders have to commit to him because he will run more often than not. Then he just needs the big boys running off him on smart lines to pop it at the right time. He hasn't had the guys running the right lines YET, unfortunately.

Just on the pronunciation of Skivy's last name.....its on the 2008 Grand Final DVD. He actually pronounces it MaTay (well, I think he does, some may disagree). We've just gotten so used to the boffins at Nein galling him Mat-eye that we start to think that's how to say it.

Oh Choc.....get your head straight mate.

How does that idiot NEVER learn to pay the ball. Bugger off!

the mauler said:
Ryan said:

Chocs stats- 10 runs for 70m, 3 offloads, 20 tackles, no missed tackles, 1 error.

Thoughts now?

KOMORI said:
Why are these idiot commentators pronouncing "Matai" as "Mah-Thai"???

Doing my head in!

Sounds more like "Met-Thai" to me but yeah, it's damn annoying.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8