Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
lsz said:
Barrack unlike most on here I do not think it was only a money based decision

Yes that may have resulted in the final push however the dysfunctional nature of our board had to have an impact. The endless back stabbing, leaks to serve which ever agenda is apparent would cause anyone angst especially a control freak like Des

In the end we would have loved to keep him but are very lucky to have a good one on the shelf in Toovs

Funny , I have only heard the phrase ' control freak ' from Crookvale never in Belmore . When he a Greenballs came together , cards were laid on the table and they went from there . I had a conversation with the chairman from the board and to say they are happy with him is the understatement of the world . Have even read posts from other fans saying they hate the bulldogs less noe Des has taken the reins .

It's great for your club that you signed Des. It actually gives you guys something to celebrate....I'm happy for you. Maybe you could erect a statue of him and Greenballs outside the ground you share with several other teams. A statue with the JJ Giltinan shield in one hand, and a kebab in the other.

Can someone please get this man a kebab and an energy drink

TBH I would appreciate an authentic Belmore Bab! The Blue Mountains doesn't have anywhere that sells them(except in Katoomba). Would much rather a coffee than an energy drink though.

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP barrack o barba . WHY DONT YOU GO BACK IN YOUR DOG KENNEL AND LICK YOUR BALLS YOU DIRTY DOG . LOL

Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
lsz said:

Yes that may have resulted in the final push however the dysfunctional nature of our board had to have an impact. The endless back stabbing, leaks to serve which ever agenda is apparent would cause anyone angst especially a control freak like Des

In the end we would have loved to keep him but are very lucky to have a good one on the shelf in Toovs

Funny , I have only heard the phrase ' control freak ' from Crookvale never in Belmore . When he a Greenballs came together , cards were laid on the table and they went from there . I had a conversation with the chairman from the board and to say they are happy with him is the understatement of the world . Have even read posts from other fans saying they hate the bulldogs less noe Des has taken the reins .

It's great for your club that you signed Des. It actually gives you guys something to celebrate....I'm happy for you. Maybe you could erect a statue of him and Greenballs outside the ground you share with several other teams. A statue with the JJ Giltinan shield in one hand, and a kebab in the other.

TBH I would appreciate an authentic Belmore Bab! The Blue Mountains doesn't have anywhere that sells them(except in Katoomba). Would much rather a coffee than an energy drink though.

Cut it out mate your making me hungary lol

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mals said:
It's Monday morning, the nerves & excitement of finals footy are kicking in already.

Carn Manly!!
Lol you'll be a f**king blubbering mess by Friday

It's ok I'll bring some maroon & white hankies... Tears of joy ;)

lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:
lsz said:

didnt scumdes come to your club and started telling that he needs this & that and "that his door is always open but come prepared" ! i read an article a few weeks ago ''greenturd saying that i was hesitate at the beginning to supply him with his demands but now its all worth it....''

the big part of helping des leave wasnt just the money he was getting paid but knowing that the scumdogs club has alot of money and there would never be a problem to supply des the newest technoloy , equipment etc with what he wants to help his self made legend get results and his job easier....a boat is as good as its oars
thats why he needed to buy players mid season to help him get where he is
the bulldogs roster is no where near low class , love to see him coach with a less balanced team..... also lets not forget he took the other good coaches that help make his job easier... he didnt go to the scumdogs empty he went with coaches and a fiancial promise... i predict he stays at the dogs for at least 7 years

for crying at loud he tried luring foran to the scumdogs by presenting him the full equip gym and swimming pools !!!!! maybe thats what made foran sign with a real club

If brains were made out of chocolate , you wouldnt have enough to fill a smartie

barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:
lsz said:

didnt scumdes come to your club and started telling that he needs this & that and "that his door is always open but come prepared" ! i read an article a few weeks ago ''greenturd saying that i was hesitate at the beginning to supply him with his demands but now its all worth it....''

the big part of helping des leave wasnt just the money he was getting paid but knowing that the scumdogs club has alot of money and there would never be a problem to supply des the newest technoloy , equipment etc with what he wants to help his self made legend get results and his job easier....a boat is as good as its oars
the bulldogs roster is no where near low class , love to see him coach with a less balanced team..... also lets not forget he took the other good coaches that help make his job easier... he didnt go to the scumdogs empty he went with coaches and a fiancial promise... i predict he stays at the dogs for at least 7 years

for crying at loud he tried luring foran to the scumdogs by presenting him the full equip gym and swimming pools !!!!! maybe thats what made foran sign with a real club

If brains were made out of chocolate , you wouldnt have enough to fill a smartie

He's smarter than you'll ever be champ

barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:

I thought he was making you Austria, but I guess not

barrack o barba said:
lsz said:

Just wait until results aren't going your way. We know what happens at your club. The moment you start to lose 3 in a row, the knives come out. Steve Folkes and Kevin Moore would agree with this. They are only happy because you are winning. You are winning because you have given Des everything he asked for. You can afford to do this, we can't. That is why he left. End of story.

Kevinward777 said:

mate, next time you are at a game at Brookie you need to go to Kebab world in DY - you won't be disappointed, and you won't return to find your car stolen either ;)

Jono said:
barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
Kevinward777 said:

I thought he was making you Austria, but I guess not

Are you China be funny? Don't take up a Korea in comedy.

U SA funny things Bones. There's Norway he will beat you in a battle of wits. But after coming on here and stirring the pot all I can say to him is Serbia right, you deserve everything you get, you shouldn't be in such a Russia to try and post replies

voicefromthehill said:
U SA funny things Bones. There's Norway he will beat you in a battle of wits. But after coming on here and stirring the pot all I can say to him is Serbia right, you deserve everything you get, you shouldn't be on such a Russia to try and post replies

Lucky he didn't get kicked in the Netherlands.
Sometime these trolls try to get India head .....but you really shouldn't let them.

The Eagle said:
barrack o barba said:
lovehatingthedogs said:
barrack o barba said:
lsz said:

He's smarter than you'll ever be champ

thanks fellow manly supporter....

to the dumb dumb here who is lost in which forum he should be in...
go back and watch the 2002 season , might ring a bell on exactly what your team actually is all about and what represents..

your club since then has splurgged on players with no result... lets see when it changes...cheaters never prosper !!!

voicefromthehill said:
U SA funny things Bones. There's Norway he will beat you in a battle of wits. But after coming on here and stirring the pot all I can say to him is Serbia right, you deserve everything you get, you shouldn't be in such a Russia to try and post replies

God you blokes are Turkeys , lol

barrack o barba said:
voicefromthehill said:

God you blokes are Turkeys , lol

Sorry Canadallow that attempt, I know no one disaGreece with me. try again!

I'm noticing New Zealand passion from some of my fellow posters.

I wonder if the Dogs supporters will burn an eFiji of Des, if they bow wow wow out early?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8