Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was wondering how long it would take for the dog trolls to slither in. They are so ****ing insecure with their piss ant club that they have to come on here to justify their existance and reassure themselves. Even their pissweak supporters want to be like us just like everyone else in that ****ed up organization. Wait till Fri you will see your lesson in humility handed to you

mickqld said:
I was wondering how long it would take for the dog trolls to slither in. They are so f**king insecure with their piss ant club that they have to come on here to justify their existance and reassure themselves. Even their pissweak supporters want to be like us just like everyone else in that f***ed up organization. Wait till Fri you will see your lesson in humility handed to you

Thats confidence - but the result congo either way

Where is Manly
That's in Belmore
Where is Fairlight
That's in Belmore
Where is Brookvale
That's in Belmore
Belmore's everywhere
Where is Dee Why
That's in Belmore
Where is Narraweena
That's in Belmore
Where is Narrabeen
That's in Belmore
Belmore's so ****
they want to be here.

sean1976 said:
Daniel anderson on ABC was saying that Des got a bit hot under the collar when he heard it would be the Friday game - he wanted it on Sunday. Trying to work that one out. The dogs have had the same playing schedule as us the last 2 weeks so there'll be no broncos style advantage to either club. Maybe Des, control freak that he is, is showing some anxiety about whether his team is sufficiently ready for the intensive physical battle it will be....

It's easier to throw the ball around in daytime footy compared to night. Maybe he was planning a free flowing game plan to get around an intense physical battle.

voicefromthehill said:
Kevinward777 said:
TBH I would appreciate an authentic Belmore Bab! The Blue Mountains doesn't have anywhere that sells them(except in Katoomba). Would much rather a coffee than an energy drink though.

mate, next time you are at a game at Brookie you need to go to Kebab world in DY - you won't be disappointed, and you won't return to find your car stolen either ;)

Thanks man...Will do!

voicefromthehill said:
ManlyBacker said:
53 posts in less than one day annoying the locals is probably enough. You go hit your books and come back in 24 hrs. :)

You could say (as the french do) that you put LeBanOn him

The Winner!

bones said:
torana355 said:
Im already nervous about this game, im going to be a mess by Friday lol.

UK mate?

What the hell went on in here last night?

Torana, cant Kuwait until Friday? You may need to lie Lao. Jamaican yourself crazy, and it's not very Haiti see that you're under a lot of honduras.

Holy See! You need a Malta milkshake.

I was Peru-sing this thread again this morning when the kettle boiled so Iran into the kitchen to make my coffee. I needed an extra sugar Cuba in it to Sweden it enough.

bones said:
I was Peru-sing this thread again this morning when the kettle boiled so Iran into the kitchen to make my coffee. I needed an extra sugar Cuba in it to Sweden it enough.

That's a Senegal attempt at adding to this thread

bones said:

Lol.... Uv got way 2 much time on yours hands Bones.

This thread has gone off track. Back to the footy. We must watch Ennis. We can't afford to give the Germany latitude. We must keep him in Czech. Also, I hope they don't have some X factor winner Singapore rendition of the national anthem pre game. Spain a great season thus far for Manly so if you want GF tickets Denmark is the man to see. Hopefully Tooves won't blame the refs if we lose. That's what Costa Rica Stuart his Australian coaching job.
Get that India!

The player that always seems to give our team a bit of grief is George Rose, The first time we played you guys this year I remember him barging over for a try, Don't think anyone was going to stop him.

For a big bloke he has some pretty decent footwork.

Watching George play makes me think there is still hope for me yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8