Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't know if humbly is a real word ... but if it isn't ... it should be. Anyway, that is my humbly opinion.

I humbly request you add humbly to your vocabulary.

t to the ee to the hee

edit: Humbily is wrong and stupid and only hillbillies would suggest that as correct spelling!

@Budgewoi Eagle

Last edited:
I humbly request you add humbly to your vocabulary.

t to the ee to the hee

@Budgewoi Eagle I don't know how these things work ... is there a review committee or is it just through common usage .... but I would humbly request that to aid the word rolling of the tonque that we add an I. Humbily ... much better.

NCY half time score 26-6
Our boys are too big strong and too fast for the Warriors . Wright the 5/8 has some skill but also some errors .

Poor #20 butchered a try that went the length of the field and through about 8 hands :tmi:

Our fullback Jade Anderson is fantastic, along with 11 Blake Andrews :clap:

Sea Eagles Holden Cup team

1 Jade Anderson, 2 Alfred Smalley, 3 Tevita Funa, 4 Semisi Kioa, 20 Luke Polselli, 6 Tom Wright, 7 Cade Cust, 8 Elia Faatui, 9 Manase Fainu, 10 Taniela Paseka, 11 Blake Andrews, 12 Josh Martin, 13 Jesse Martin (C); Interchange: 14 Haumole Olakauátu, 17 Mark Tepu-Smith; 21 Joseph Maú, 23 Michael Fenn.

Do you really think that players read the forum? If so, do you really think that you'd provide any motivation to them at all after all the over the top criticism you heap on some of the members of the team?
Do I think that players read this forum ?
Answer: Some may
Do I think that I would provide any motivation after my critical posts to the under performing players ?
Answer: If any player takes any pride in them selves and the club they play for then I don't see why not .
Just another reminder of What I think of Brown and Kelly . One is past it and over the hill and the other at 21 lacks genuine pace and cant compete against powerful and speedy opponents .

Last edited:
17 fit members of this forum could beat the Warriors 20's I reckon.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10