Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
.@SeaEagles injury crisis deepens: debutante Liam Knight looks to have suffered a broken ankle in his first #NRL tackle @7NewsSydney
One tough ombré to play on with a broken ankle! Explains why he struggled to get back in the defensive line.

I have never seen an injury crisis like it, last year was bad, but this is just plain stupid.

One tough ombré to play on with a broken ankle! Explains why he struggled to get back in the defensive line.

I have never seen an injury crisis like it, last year was bad, but this is just plain stupid.
Parcell is now meant to have a torn hamstring :eek:

Those players are professional players they are not park footballers and can be coached by someone that has the ability to coach them well . Don't just look at the loss . Look at the way we lost and you will see what I mean
What with
1. No Lyon
2. No DCE
3. No Matai
4. No Lawrence

Tell me a time in the last 10 years we would have won without that level / quality of players

Throw in Tom T and Brett S clearly playing busted, injuries during the game to the hooker and a debutante to get a decent perspective. There is a reason why the players we now have in first grade are reserve graders...it is called back up. If they were that good they would not be on min wage etc

I am not saying Baz is an amazing coach, in fact there might be issues but to criticise without context is just plain boring

What with
1. No Lyon
2. No DCE
3. No Matai
4. No Lawrence

Tell me a time in the last 10 years we would have won without that level / quality of players

Throw in Tom T and Brett S clearly playing busted, injuries during the game to the hooker and a debutante to get a decent perspective. There is a reason why the players we now have in first grade are reserve graders...it is called back up. If they were that good they would not be on min wage etc

I am not saying Baz is an amazing coach, in fact there might be issues but to criticise without context is just plain boring
Watching Manly this year is just plain boring . I repeat .
Don't just look at last nights loss . Look at the way we lost .
I agree with you that Bazz is not an amazing coach because amazing coaches get amazing performances from their team and last night we were served crap

I agree with you that Bazz is not an amazing coach because amazing coaches get amazing performances from their team and last night we were served crap
A hooker playing half back, a 4th choice no 6 and a busted no 1. How do you expect to score points?

All we had was give it to our injured kid centre and hope he does something. Let me ask you what would you have done differently last night?

All I could think to do was maybe bring up Mateo but I am not sure he would have made a massive improvement

Have faith my feathered friend

A hooker playing half back, a 4th choice no 6 and a busted no 1. How do you expect to score points?

All we had was give it to our injured kid centre and hope he does something. Let me ask you what would you have done differently last night?

All I could think to do was maybe bring up Mateo but I am not sure he would have made a massive improvement
Score points ? How about stopping them from scoring against us .
Very Inapt performance . This is not just about how the team is selected . It is about how the team is coached .
I am no coach but I am a passionate and proud Manly club member who can clearly see that our team deserves better coaching staff .
The Three Stooges. Trent Barrett John Cartwright Anthony Seibold

Healthywealthy.jpg

The stats show the forwards are actually getting the metres, we can't score points.

Plenty of metres, but sadly a disjointed attack and almost zero defence on the line!!

Can't score and can't defend, not exactly a happy combo is it!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8