Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penalty against Uate, then an obstruction let go and a forward pass a metre forward let go. Add to that the forward pass that was called against Tom in the first half when we were lined up for a try...and yes we didn't help ourselves but fcuk me I am sick of these absolute bullsh1t decisions going against us consistently time and time again.
I thought the ref actually put his hand up with Uate to signal he was inside the 10.... Did anyone else see that?

We were totally screwed by the officials....!

Whether anyone thinks we played well or not that is besides the point we played well enough. And if that game was officiated effectively, even fairly we win, plain and simple.

And the fact that the officiating was crap yet again is really just too much. It happens all the time and is just not good enough, I have had an absolute gutful, the NRL is a disgrace.

Honestly I blame DCE and Green for that loss, 100%.

They have to take ownership of the games and don't seem to have the ability to do that. Leading 20-4 against wooden spooners and getting beaten is a black mark on their play.

Considering how many times we've seen tries disallowed for exactly the same thing, you don't just get that.

What's Archer going to say tomorrow, sorry we got it wrong? Won't change the result will it.

We got lucky against Newcastle, today the boot was on the other foot. It happens.

Trying to play stupid touch footy sht in the 2nd half when all we had to do was play the sets and kick long. Dumb arse tactics no game management and stupid hail mary hero plays. You'd think they'd fuking learn by now wouldn't you. What a pathetic sht display. How to throw away top 4 and possibly the 8.

Bring on the dogs....4th place means a trip to melboring....dogs, warriors and the riff....two should see us in the eight?

TT is not secure, is slow to react to things, is clumsy in defence, and over confident near opposition try line. He's not that quick even though his ankle is better.
You're going to have losses like that. They're still maturing as a side. It's whether they learn from it.

Last edited:

They have to take ownership of the games and don't seem to have the ability to do that. Leading 20-4 against wooden spooners and getting beaten is a black mark on their play.
They weren't the ones throwing intercepts to the same guy in consecutive sets

Come on mate. Every week the 50/50 decisions are going against Manly.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8