Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Doesn't really matter.

We deserved that. We clearly didn't want to win.

For the tigers. Do didn't look lik scoring in that first half. To score 30 is unbelievable.

Penalty against Uate, then an obstruction let go and a forward pass a metre forward let go. Add to that the forward pass that was called against Tom in the first half when we were lined up for a try...and yes we didn't help ourselves but fcuk me I am sick of these absolute bullsh1t decisions going against us consistently time and time again.

You cant seriously blame the referees.

Manly are a top 4 side leading 20-4 against the wooden spooners.

No heart or soul in our team.
No we can't but we'd still have gotten a win if they were better. **** I'm pissed, we let them back in and forgot how to compete. That's a game we just threw away!!

Not blaming the refs for how we played in the second half because we stunk. But no way was the match winner anywhere close to a legal try.

F*** me, what a way to ruin my day, my weekend, my upcoming week......................

For all those I've been debating with all last week............................those who claim that we have 2 "promising" young centres.....................Parker (like Kelly) shows today he isn't cut out for this!!!

TT is not secure, is slow to react to things, is clumsy in defence, and over confident near opposition try line. He's not that quick even though his ankle is better.

Heart and soul isn't missing,it's a centre,2 second rowers,a starting prop and a bench.Bozo is going to hope some clubs will have to have a fire sale at seasons end to get under the cap because there is no one coming through the grades and Lane,Winterstein and Parker are not first graders

I honestly have no problem with the obstruction call. The forward pass maybe, but you get that sometimes.

Considering how many times we've seen tries disallowed for exactly the same thing, you don't just get that.

What's Archer going to say tomorrow, sorry we got it wrong? Won't change the result will it.

How that isn't obstruction is beyond me, stopped right in the line. Then they are saying 'well DCE' stopped also but what else he supposed to do he lost sight of where the ball went due to the obstructing player. Worst bit of it is that is obstruction every week and nothing so inconsistent.

However we lost that game due to our lack of urgency. They clocked off in the second half plain and simple. Save the $10K for the ref spray and unleash on the team for that disgusting display when they have everything to play for. Not the end of the world but boy they have now made it within reach of the Dragons.

Seeing my tiger supporting wife jump in front of me after they won just makes it worse.

I knew from the start of the week it would be hard and stupid me for daring to dream that at half time the boys knew the importance to close that one out.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10