Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cam Smith literally just said how good it was to have their 2007 Premiership side there today.

No shame, and seemingly no accountability either.
Scumos are to NRL what Armstrong is to cycling :cool:

121111050906-lance-armstrong-twitter-story-top.jpg

Wish the boys well today, it is a big challenge today, hopefully they can stand up in the face of adversity and do us proud.

And to the fellow Silvertails at the game, well done for getting to the game and give it to the cheating scum and their rent a crowd fans.

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles......!

Who's going to watch the nauseating Fox Scam love fest. I'm watching V8 supports.

I can confirm that Jessica Yates knows much more about car racing than she does about Rugby League.

But I'm guessing if you are blonde, and on the big bucks then they want you looking good on as many channels as possible.

Apologies to the ladies, I'm not anti female ,just anti the typical blonde bimbo we see on TV these days.

Anyone remember that amazing TV presentation when the Beaver reached the record ( at that time ) and how for hours before the game it was all about he, and Manly?

I'm still not watching but I'm betting it's non stop Scam?

Look at the size of that crowd. Watching the ladder leaders with their captain bringing up a huge milestone has really brought out the Storm fans...

I swear

If the team are not motivated today then kiss the season good bye

50 put on us last week

Storm carrying on about a 2007 GF win they cheated to win

It's time for Manly to make a mark on the season and paste these muppets

There could not be anymore motivation for the team to show up and put in 200% and win this game

I can confirm that Jessica Yates knows much more about car racing than she does about Rugby League.

But I'm guessing if you are blonde, and on the big bucks then they want you looking good on as many channels as possible.

Apologies to the ladies, I'm not anti female ,just anti the typical blonde bimbo we see on TV these days.

No need to apologise, I totally agree with you. Put it this way - as a straight female, I couldn't give a toss what the male commentators look like, as long as they know their stuff. The bimbo-type female commentators do everyone a disservice, it's the worst kind of tokenism. Get a woman who knows her stuff, who cares what she looks like, or don't bother.

Let's go Manly!! Show these pr*cks how to play. Unbelievable that Melbourne are carrying on like this. 2007 cheats end of story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8