Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manly al

First Grader
Really hoping that the Sea Eagles can be fully competitive for the whole game , get their defensive structure in order and come away with an important win. Personally can not begrudge the recognition of any N R L player reaching the 350 game mark , but it would also be very pleasing if Manly can spoil any Storm celebrations this afternoon with a victory and gaining the vital 2 points.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Really hoping that the Sea Eagles can be fully competitive for the whole game , get their defensive structure in order and come away with an important win. Personally can not begrudge the recognition of any N R L player reaching the 350 game mark , but it would also be very pleasing if Manly can spoil any Storm celebrations this afternoon with a victory and gaining the vital 2 points.

It's not the 350th that irks me, that's a great achievement, it's the celebration of the 2007 GF victory that really gets on my goat.....hang on I don't actually have a goat , but you know what I mean!

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
It's not the 350th that irks me, that's a great achievement, it's the celebration of the 2007 GF victory that really gets on my goat.....hang on I don't actually have a goat , but you know what I mean!
Yep. I didn't have the degree of loathing some on here have for them until that. To celebrate a cheating non win on the weekend that you play your 2007 opponents who had a legal team is pure scummery. Add to that that the celebration was reported on the official NRL site and there can be no clearer message that the NRL has completely lost its way.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep. I didn't have the degree of loathing some on here have for them until that. To celebrate a cheating non win on the weekend that you play your 2007 opponents who had a legal team is pure scummery. Add to that that the celebration was reported on the official NRL site and there can be no clearer message that the NRL has completely lost its way.

And add to that ( supposedly) the games CEO is down there helping them celebrate , in essence wiping the sins of the past away and validating their victory.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Any one happen to know details about Manly's U20s win against Melbourne 34-26 yesterday. Apparently was a cracker of an effort in the second half. They now sit on 26 points and 6th spot

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I can confirm now that Toggy Greenslime has tweeted that he's in Melbourne joining in the celebrations.

I admit he does say, for Scams 350th, but you have to agree it's also validating the 2007 GF celebrations that are happening the same day.

Honestly, I'm just lost for words!

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Lussick in (bench), Brown (starting), Perrett drops out, Lane on the bench.

Sea Eagles:

1 Thomas Trbojevic
2 Matthew Wright
3 Dylan Walker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Blake Green
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Martin Taupau
11 Frank Winterstein
18 Lewis Brown
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:
12 Shaun Lane
14 Cameron Cullen
16 Darcy Lussick
17 Addin Fonua-Blake

Last edited:

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Jahrome Hughes replaces Ryley Jacks, Myles drops out.

Storm:

1 Cameron Munster
2 Suliasi Vunivalu
3 William Chambers
4 Curtis Scott
5 Joshua Addo-Carr
19 Jahrome Hughes
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Cameron Smith (C)
14 Nelson Asofa-Solomona
11 Felise Kaufusi
12 Joe Stimson
13 Dale Finucane

Interchange:
10 Timothy Glasby
15 Kenny Bromwich
20 Slade Griffin
21 Jordan Mclean

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I can confirm now that Toggy Greenslime has tweeted that he's in Melbourne joining in the celebrations.

I admit he does say, for Scams 350th, but you have to agree it's also validating the 2007 GF celebrations that are happening the same day.

If ever there was an emblematic event that demonstrates the disgusting swamp the NRL Administration has become this is the one that stands out from the many others.

On that note Mark, and noting I have had my whinge in the other thread I will sign off and check in again for a read from time to time.

Enjoy yourselves Silvertailers.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

I'd be less disgusted after a session with Devine Brown. If anyone remembers her (or it ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12