Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love the optimism from many and gee I hope you are right but I just cannot see how we will even be allowed into the game today.

It's preordained, Scams 350th, the great GF celebration , Toggy Greenslime there to present the winners trophy, these dirty Manly cheats to be shown a lesson.

The Drizzle, by plenty, aided all the way by those cheating Pinkies.

I'll watch, but if we are getting totally screwed I don't think I'll be able to stand the commentary and the gloating from whoever is calling the game.

And as to the 30 minute " Scam Fest" prior to the game , no thanks!!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is anyone else appalled by the news our favourite CEO Toggy Greenslime is making a special trip to Melbourne today to help the Drizzle celebrate?

WTF!!!!
WTF x 2
If it is to congratulate Smith on 3 million games that is fair enough, but if there is even just one word about 2007 then that would tip this world champion hypocrite over the edge and he must be howled out of office in disgrace

Class of 96

Bencher
Fox can shove it up their dates. Never paid a cent to them, and never will. Used to get the door knockers asking me to sign up, then I'd remind them of the SL days and that hell would freeze over before they got a subscription out of me. Also told them I have no issue with VPN's and free streams to ice the conversation. Time to plug in chromecast ;)

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's preordained, Scams 350th, the great GF celebration , Toggy Greenslime there to present the winners trophy

'Trophy' for what - being scum?? :confused:

I'm inclined to agree with you Mark....sadly, and unfairly, today's script has been written. However, hey we can dream :nod:

Go Manly! Hope DCE has a blinder against Scam and Cronk!

Last edited:

Volley

Bencher
I've been watching Disney movies and the Disney channel for the last week with my daughter and it has rekindled my belief in fairytales and that the good guys (gender neutral) can win. On that note, Manly to win to dampen the spirits of the cheating Storm organisation and their evil Captain.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So is Darcy 18th man? Would it be because TB can't afford his ill-discipline against the Scum pack, or giving him a wake-up call for his recent form, or both?

D

Deleted member 26876

What a game this'll be, bloody hyped. Go manly let's rip in and take home the two points, huge game

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Storm are also the 2nd most penalized team in the comp. In our last encounter the penalties were even. The Titans showed that the Storm can be vulnerable up the middle a couple of months back and we also scored 5 tries against them last time round. If our defence is on song we could really pile some pressure on em today.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Is anyone else appalled by the news our favourite CEO Toggy Greenslime is making a special trip to Melbourne today to help the Drizzle celebrate?

WTF!!!!
Not all. There's limelight to be had so of course one c***smoker is there to service the other c***smoker.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Any Manly player getting tackled by Smith just has to wriggle and wrestle like their life depends on it. Even better if your free arm gets hooked around Smiths at an awkward angle. Test that pec and sternum out every single time, make him earn every tackle.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...g/news-story/d4655adaac55de4bf8eff7a1f4c68eb1

MANLY premiership winning prop Jason King continues to make his mark off the field, stepping up into a senior role within the NRL’s football department.

King has been appointed general manager of elite competitions, meaning he will be second in charge of the NRL’s football program behind NRL’s head of football Brian Canavan.

The role will see King lead and develop the game’s elite competitions through football operations, medical, elite programs with national teams and targeted football programs.

I love the optimism from many and gee I hope you are right but I just cannot see how we will even be allowed into the game today.

It's preordained, Scams 350th, the great GF celebration , Toggy Greenslime there to present the winners trophy, these dirty Manly cheats to be shown a lesson.

I'll watch, but if we are getting totally screwed I don't think I'll be able to stand the commentary and the gloating from whoever is calling the game.

I heard a rumor that they are presenting him with a Gold whistle before the game so he can control the the out come from on the field

I heard a rumour that they are presenting him with a Gold whistle before the game so he can control the out come from out on the field, true story:wasntme::wasntme:

Michael Clare

Reserve Grader

WTF!!!!
Storm are also the 2nd most penalized team in the comp. In our last encounter the penalties were even. The Titans showed that the Storm can be vulnerable up the middle a couple of months back and we also scored 5 tries against them last time round. If our defence is on song we could really pile some pressure on em today.
Interesting comment - you make a fair point my friend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13