Manly V Souths [Round Finals Week 3 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rubbish being served up here - g.stewarts been ordinary since his one good game against the warriors - his meters have been ****

Luke Isaac absolutely killing us.. marker defense is terrible We're allowing him to run to the advantage line without even touching him.

That was really poor. They had 2 man over lap there and created it without doing anything particularly smart. Our forwards are getting steamrolled.

Said the same at the end of last year.... No problem bowing out, but it's the nature of the performance which makes me filthy.

Hmm... Would have thought kicking at a ball on the ground as another player is down collecting it would constitute dangerous play and warrant a penalty rather than a knock on lol

HK_Eagle said:
Hmm... Would have thought kicking at a ball on the ground as another player is down collecting it would constitute dangerous play and warrant a penalty rather than a knock on lol

I thought that incident in particular was fair game although really unfortunate for us.

Was looking at our recent playoff history this afternoon and when we get knocked in the Hasler/Toovey era we lose badly. I wonder why this is ?

Average losing margin of 27, strangely 4 of 6 games we have lost by a margin of 28. These are only elimination games, i.e game v Roosters not counted or Bulldogs game last year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8